Lukas was sitting in the living room reading a book about mythical creatures and what not when the house phone rang again.

He hummed and stood up- answering it, "hello?" He greeted into the phone.

"Hi, uh, is a man named Lukas there?" A Canadian voice asked.

Luka pursed his lips, "that is I, now who this this?" He questioned.

"Ah- uhm, I'm Matthew and I'm a friend of Emil's," Matthew answered. He honestly didn't know how to interact with this man.

"My bror? Hmm..." Lukas took a moment to think before it clicked, "you're his online friend right? The one that he visited a couple years ago?"

"That's us! Listen- I don't mean to sound serious all of a sudden but it's kind of important... is Emil around?"

"No..." Lukas glanced towards the stairs that led up to Emil's room- the baby brother, "what is this about?"

"I'm saying this as a friend- but Emil is sick. He needs to get some help, to be on medicine... he... he tried to commit suicide a few months ago and didn't tell anyone," Matthew informed- his voice catching.

Lukas' eyes widened and his grip on the phone tightened, "thank you for informing me." He hung up the phone and dialed Tino's number.

"Hi Lukas! What's up?"

Lukas felt tears slide down his cheeks and he started to cry into the phone. Something very not in character for the normally stoic man.

Immediately Tino knew something was up and he drove up as fast as he could- keeping Lukas on the line.

"Lukas!" Tino called as he ran into the house.

Lukas was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, "how could I've not seen it... he's my baby brother and I.... how could I not have known...?" He choked.

"What do you mean?" Tino asked softly, rubbing Lukas's back, "did something happened to Em?"

"He tried to commit suicide a bit ago and I just NOW found out from one of his online friends who was worried! He didn't even tell me he and Leon broke up!" Lukas yelled- but it was contained so a certain someone wouldn't hear it.

Tino looked horrified and he bit his lip, "should we talk to him?"

"We can't- he'll just get defensive and divert the attention away like he normally does..."

"Then what are we going to do?" Tino asked- he was scared.

Lukas took a deep breath before he stood up and stormed up the stairs and into Emil's room- not bothering to knock.

"Wha- Lukas! What the hell?!" Emil asked from his spot under the covers.

He's always in bed... you didn't notice it...

Lukas's hand tightened on the door knob before he ignored Emil and grabbed a suitcase- packing up some of Emil's clothes.

"Lukas...? What are you doing? You're scaring me..."

I'm doing this for your own good, baby brother.

Lukas stood up straight and pointed for Emil to go downstairs.

Emil gulped and did as he was told- well, shown.  Whenever Lukas was really upset he couldn't speak properly so he was silent. Emil knew this was serious.

When he walked down the stairs he saw Tino looking distraught and once they made eye contact Tino burst into tears and hid his face.

"What- Tino what's happening??"

Lukas followed him down the stairs and gently grabbed Emil's wrist, "I'm taking you to the hospital."

Emil's eyes widened, "wh-what??" He tried tugging his hand out of his grip, "Lukas! Come on! I'm fine you don't need to-" he gasped as he saw Lukas turn towards him fast- his face looked exhausted and heartbroken.

"You are NOT fine! I don't know how I didn't see it! I don't know how I just let you get like this! You're always crying! You're always locked away in your room! You're always sleeping! You tried to kill your self AND I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE!" Lukas screamed- hot tears were threatening to pour down his cheeks. He had to stay strong.

Emil was too stunned to speak or to fight back as he was hauled away into their minivan- on their way to the hospital. Where Emil would finally get the help he needed.

As usual! If you or someone you know is depressed don't be afraid to ask for help, don't be scared to reach out!

You have so many people that care and if you need just one person to confirm it then look at me!

I'll confirm it to you that I care about all of you :)

Love you guys! I'll keep you updated