Sorry for the late installment but I've been crazy busy all this year YwY I hope you enjoy!

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Lovino felt himself grow giddy with nervousness. He looked back at the airport terminal one more time before he heaved a deep breath and strutted into the plane.

Finally... FINALLY, Lovino would be going to Spain. He would finally be with the one he loved, he would finally get to start a life without anyone getting in the way.

The now twenty two year old got on the plane and waited the hours it would take for him to arrive in Spain.

•••••

Antonio grinned as he pretty much flurried around the shared apartment of Gilbert and Matthew. He himself too, but he was moving.

"Dude, it's just your fiancé~" Gilbert teased as he handed Matthew a cup of hot tea.

Matthew smiled at him and blew him a kiss before he giggled at Antonio's antsy expression.

"Yes I know! I know- I'm just... I'm so nervous!" Antonio stopped his pacing and leaned against the counter, "Lovi is coming over and during my last few weeks at college we're going to be looking for a place for the cafe and hopefully one that has an apartment for us so it's not two different buildings and just- AAHHHH! I'm excited but nervous!"

Matthew smiled, "that's how I felt and look how it turned out for me!" He sipped his tea, "besides, Lovino accepted your proposal over the phone so I'd say he's just as stupid as you," he joked.

Antonio stuck out his tongue, "mhmmmm..." then he gasped, "wait-! His plane should be here soon!!" He shrieked and ran out to the car.

Matthew glanced to Gilbert and said, "should we tell him that he forgot the keys or...?"

Gilbert smirked, "kesese, give it a minute..."

Three...

Two..

One.

"I FORGOT THE KEYS!" Antonio shouted in panic as he ran into the apartment one more time. He raced over to the key hooks and grabbed them before he darted out the door.

"There we go."

Antonio tapped the wheel impatiently as his green eyes shifted from point to point on the road. Traffic wasn't bad but his anxiousness was making it seem like an eternity.

He gulped as he realized that if he weren't there when Lovino got off the plane... he wouldn't be able to do the run and hug like he secretly planned...

One more glance to the clock and he sighed in relief seeing he still had about thirty minutes before the plane would land. He bit his cheek as he turned the old wagon car into the airport parking lot.

He got out and pressed the button on the keys to lock the door and mentally prepared himself. Today, in a half hour, he would be seeing his fiancé in person for the first time. As his fiancé of course.

Antonio strolled into the airport- trying not to come off as a nervous wreck- and waited just outside the terminal. He would be one of the first people to be seen by Lovi.

Time ticked by slowly and he kept looking at his phone and then finally-! There was an announcement.

FLIGHT 420 LANDING FROM ITALY.

Antonio's heart leaps and as he watched the gates he saw the love of his life exiting. Look how cute he was... looking all sweaty and annoyed with life... a delight.

Before Antonio could even react and do the run and hug thing- Lovino looked up and spotted him and HE was the one who ran to him and jumped into his arms, "TONI!!!"

Antonio smiled brightly as he held onto his Italian's back, "mmm... hi Lovi, I missed you..."

"I missed you too bastard..."

After four years of hard work and not being able to see each other in person... they were finally on each other's arms.