I fucked up and accidentally wrote spring break when it wouldn't make sense chronologically? OOPS

Arthur (Gay): Hey Matthew! Good news :) Alfred said he wanted to come down. He wants to meet your boyfriend especially.

Matthew: oh god. It's gonna be really loud.

Arthur (Gay): probably lol well we'll be there .

Matthew: alright! I'll see you then!

Matthew smiled brightly and rolled onto his side- bumping into Gilbert's chest. Gilbert felt his boyfriend come closer so he just reached an arm out and hugged him tightly, "mm...'morning birdie..." he mumbled tiredly.

"Morning Gil," Matthew mused and gently kissed Gilbert's cheek, "hey... my brother and his boyfriend are coming to visit for winter break..."

Gilbert's eyes snapped open and he looked at Matthew, "the uh- football player? The quarterback dude? One who could probably break my spine with one swing?"

"Yes- but he's not really a fighter, unless you're someone he deems a villain. He was a 'hero' of sorts to the kids that were bullied at school. That's why he was so liked!" Matthew informed with a smile. He was always proud of his brother.

Gilbert smiled warmly, "ah, I get it," he hugged Matthew tightly, "he better be as awesome as you say! But not as-"

"Yeah yeah not as awesome as you, I know," Matthew chuckled and kissed Gilbert on the lips this time, "I love you..."

"Love you too... ich liebe dich."

"Mm."

☆·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~

And two weeks later came Alfred F Jones and Arthur Kirkland.

Matthew was waiting in the airport with Gilbert. He was excitedly bouncing on the heels of his feet- looking around anxiously.

Gilbert chuckled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair, "they'll be here soon don't worry!" He assured with that dazzling grin of his.

"I know! But I just- Al!!" Matthew cut himself off and started waving his hands around.

I feel all these stories have airport scenes ywy it's like 30% of each story LOL

Alfred looked tired as he was looking around but he heard his name being called and he turned he head to see his younger brother (+dude he didn't know).

"Mattie bro!" Alfred cheered right back and he ran after him.

"Honestly you two are such children," Arthur spoke from behind him but he had a playful smile.

Alfred bear hugged Matthew and gave him a noogie, "how's my baby bro??"

"Alfred you're BARELY older than me- we're twins," Matthew groaned but his eyes were shining.

Arthur walked up to them and he smiled up at the slightly taller man standing beside Matthew, "hello, I am Arthur, and this is Alfred," He introduced.

Gilbert smiled brightly, "I'm Gilbert! Mattie's boyfriend," he greeted. He radiated chaotic energy- but his smile was sweet.

Alfred looked up, "oh yeah, how funny is it that we're both gay- well I'm bi, haha, no grandkids for you parents!" He laughed loudly.

Arthur blushed and rubbed his forehead, "completely inappropriate to discuss such things IN AN AIRPORT!" He whacked his American bf upside the head.

"Owww Artie! That swing hurt!"

"Oh come now, I don't hit you nearly as hard as those balls that come flying at your face."

A snicker.

"Disgusting. The lot of you."

Matthew giggled and led the group to the car. It was Gilbert's and surprisingly it was actually very clean. It wasn't an expensive car by any means but it didn't look run down and it drove perfectly.

They drove Alfred and Arthur to the hotel.

"Did you want us to wait for you to unpack or did you want to just walk to our apartment?" Matthew asked.

Alfred and Arthur looked at each other before Arthur smiled, "I think we'll walk. I want to check out the place anyways."

"Okay, I sent you the address. And if you get lost don't be afraid to ask for directions! Everyone here is pretty nice, especially to tourists," Matthew told them.

Arthur smiled, "thank you love, I appreciate it," he gave Matthew a kiss on the cheek and hugged him tightly.

This arc might be a BIT shorter than Emil's but that was because it was a very important issue I didn't want to just be skimmed over or ran through as that's not fair to people who have mental health problems. I treat it very seriously and wanted to show some representation as best I could :)

Also also!

If you want to comment DONT comment "please update" or ANYTHING like that.

It really bugs me because I write for fun and I have over 100 stories published on my profile and I'm trying to finish all of them :)

If you comment that it just makes me push out the updates less and less.

Thank you for reading!