RANDOM NUMBER GANG

Hipster: hey guys, I'm in the hospital.

Pancake: WHAT

PastaLord: Are you okay?? The fuck???

Hipster: I'm fine.

ChingChong: are you sure you're fine?

Hipster: yeah, not like you care

ChingChong: that's not fair.

Hipster: whatever.

I'll be out idk when and I'm not allowed to have my phone so I might not be able to talk for a while.

Pancake: be safe...

PastaLord: we're here for you when you get out.

Leon read the texts and let his phone drop onto his face with a heavy sigh. "Damn it..." his chest hurt and he felt nauseous.

"Leon?" Kiku called, poking his head into Leon's room.

"Hm?"

"Mother and father want you home..."

"Of course they do," Leon groaned and sat up, resting his chin on his knee, Emil... please be okay... He thought sadly.

The Cantonese boy stood up from his bed and packed his suitcases- looking sadly down at his phone screen. It was still that picture of Emil looking sleepy during one of their video calls.

He loved Emil... always will... but he just wasn't any help to the boy. If Leon couldn't help him by being with him then he left to force Emil to get some help.

Looked like is sorta helped? Hopefully...

Tino (Em's cousin)

Leon: hey is Emil okay?

Tino: yes, Lukas got Emil admitted into the hospital a couple hours ago. He has around a half hour to use his phone a week.

Leon: thanks, though I don't think it'll really matter for me

Tino: I know what you were trying to do and I think it helped him out because Lukas finally noticed as did I, but I am sorry. It must've hurt...

Leon: don't be, I just want Emil to be okay...

Tino: me too. I've got to get my son to school so I'll keep you updated, have a good day!

Leon: thanks, you too.

Leon turned off his phone and stretched his back. He walked down the stairs to get into the car with Kiku. They drove to the private airport and Leon spent the whole time looking depressed.

"What's wrong?" Kiku asked him in that soft tone he normally had.

"Emil is in the hospital and he still won't talk to me... though I don't blame him..." Leon mumbled.

Kiku nodded in understanding, "I'm sure after he feels better... all will be forgiven..."

That made Leon laugh, "I don't know if you know him well enough- but he's so stubborn." He mused. His eyes shined fondly.

"Well if you love each other this much it's not a problem," Kiku insisted, "I think if I invited him to hang out with me he'd say yes."

"Probably, you're nicer than me," Leon agreed.

Talking about his feelings really made him feel better- especially after getting confirmation from Tino.

Arc one is done uwu

Next arc will surround Matthew and Gilbert and a surprise couple 👀