"Well FUCK!" The Italian of the group's voice rang throughout the apartment.

Matthew had just finished explaining the situation to Lovino and Antonio whom just got home after errand running or whatever the author had them do last chapter.

"I know... I don't know what to do? Emil obviously needs help but he told me nothing helped him, only Leon but that was short lived," Matthew said with a sigh as he leaned back against the couch.

Gilbert rubbed his shoulders- standing behind the couch, "well this story just got dark..." he mumbled to no one in particular.

Lovino frowned and bit his lip, his amber eyes blazing in thoughts- running a mile a minute, before he groaned and looked at Antonio, "we're getting married early."

Antonio blinked in surprise before a stupid and goofy smile appeared on his face, "si??"

Matthew and Gilbert gaped at them, "say what now?" They said in unison.

Lovino hummed as he sat up straight, "think about it, if we get married early we can invite them both to the wedding- Nonno will fly them out of course so they can't say no, and they'll have to rekindle whatever they had!" He said as if he just made the best plan ever.

"Okay... but you're forgetting the fact that Emil is perpetually depressed and would probably just ignore any chance he had."

"That's why they're gonna stay for a week!"

"With what room??"

"Obviously we'll all go to Italy, not too far, besides I want a wedding that's as big and gay as me."

"Si~! Whatever mi tomate wants!!"

"Thank you Toni."

"Oh mein gott this is so confusing."

"Don't be. Because the wedding will be next month!"

"Are serious? Ah, you're serious. Well okay."

Lovino went on and on about what kinds of things he wanted to make this as extra as possible and his beloved Spaniard just threw in a couple ideas here and there.

Matthew and Gilbert were just baffled. Who knew Lovino was just as much a dumbass as his fiancé...?

After the basics outline (which took HOURS) of the wedding- Lovino pulled out his phone and made some calls to Romulus- who seemed very pleased with having the gang back together.

•••••

Lovino yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes. Planning this all out in ten hours really drained him. He looked back at Antonio whom was lying on the bed on his back with his eyes closed. A derpy smile on his face. Probably thinking about stupid stuff.

The Italian smirked slightly before he stood up and walked over- flopping onto the Spaniard's belly.

"OOF! Ooh! Hi Lovi~!" Toni mused, wrapping his surprisingly muscular arms around Lovino- encaging him but lovingly.

"Hi bastard, I'm tired," Lovino stated before he rolled around in Toni's arms- getting onto his front so they were chest to chest.

"Mm... then get some sleep amor?"

"Yeah... I guess I want to... but this whole thing has got me fucking stressed..." Lovino mumbled.

"How so?"

"Well I mean... when I was in high school I was really depressed too... always in my brother's shadow. But after meeting you guys... dating you... I haven't been depressed in a long time. I haven't had those thoughts since graduation. I'm just worried that Emil might be trying to emulate that too...

What worked for me won't work for him. He's trying to replace his sad feelings for friends and it's not working and he's just now realizing that..."

"Ah... I got ya... well why don't we tell his brother? Get him some help before he comes here, maybe some medicine?"

"I doubt he'd actually take them but we can try."

Reminder: there are three arcs in each fanfic and this is just arc one so don't be sad if you feel like it's ending soon LMFAOOO