Matthew sighed heavily as he laid on his back- staring up at the ceiling.

It had been a few years since he and Gilbert finally lived together (with Toni) and now Lovino was here (with Toni) and things couldn't be better.

Well...

If only he weren't so bored!

Lovino was busy wedding planning and Antonio was still in college for a few more weeks to apply for extra credit to get the loan.

And Gilbert was still in practice school or whatever it was called. So he didn't get to see him until late anyways.

Matthew groaned and pulled out his phone- looking at his messages... I could message Alfred..? "Nah... he's probably busy with his scholarship..." he said sulkily.

His eyes scanned further down and spotted Arthur's name. He hummed before he tapped on it.

Arthur (Gay)

Mattie: Hey Arthur!

It took a few minutes but Arthur finally saw the message and was typing back.

Arthur (Gay): ah! Hello Matthew, how are you? Is Spain fun?

Mattie: it's okay. Very warm and not like Canada that's for sure, but it was the right choice for me. How's NYC?

Arthur (Gay): that's good to hear, I'm glad things ended up well.

It's... fine? I'm not sure. America is more welcoming well I guess more OPEN with homosexuality and Alfred is always bombarded by men and women bc he's openly bi here.

Mattie: yikes! I'm glad he isn't in danger of losing his scholarship for that though. Sorry about the flirting problem, do people know he's taken?

Arthur (Gay): of course they do! But they don't listen- dumb bimbos who think twilight is literature!

Mattie: pffft still going on about that huh?

Arthur (Gay): ofc, anyways winter break is coming up, does your boyfriend have any plans?

Mattie: not really :(( where are you and Alfred going?

Arthur (Gay): I dunno, we have a lot of money saved up to go on a trip- I want to visit different countries in my life and so far I've been to three. England, Canada, and America. So I've gotta choose where to go now.

Mattie: why not come here? It'll be fun! Then you'll get to meet my boyfriend and my friends :)

Arthur (Gay): are you okay with that? I don't want to intrude.

Mattie: of course I am! Plus I'm bored, though you'll need to get a hotel bc it's too crowded here for two more people.

Arthur (Gay): obviously lol but okay I'll talk to Alfred about it, I'll get back to you. It'll be nice to see you again.

Mattie: yeah- I miss you guys

Arthur (Gay): I gotta go love, I'll text you later.

Mattie: okay bye!!

He sighed happily as he put his phone down. He might see his brother and probably soon to be brother in law. He smiled as he stood up and went to go make lunch.

At least he wasn't as bored.