~The Bedroom~

"And this is my room!" He says sounding enthusiastic. I giggle at his positive energy. I step in.

  Not going to lie this room is nice

  Not going to lie this room is nice. I smile. I examine the room, noticing that he had a PC on his desk and Xbox with the TV on top of it.
  "So I guess you like gaming?" I point to the Xbox.
  "Oh yeah! I play a lot of Call Of Duty Cold War." He says grabbing two controllers. Deimos then hands me one.
  "You wanna play Minecraft with me?" He asks. I grin at him and take the controller and sit next to him.

~2 hour time skip~

  "Heh" I giggle. Dei looks at me.
  "What's so funny?" He asks. I look at him and dramatically like one button. Making Deimos's house blow up from the t.n.t i put under his house. Deimos looks at you in disbelief.
  "Oh you asked for it now!" He yelled then proceeds to tickle me. Like some kind of kid.
  "Deimos, stop, I can't breath" I say in between laughs.
  "Ok,ok." He then picks me up and places me in his lap. Deimos puts his hands around me and continues to play the game. Wait,wtf- I blush uncontrollably not knowing what to do, siting there like an idiot. Then I hear footsteps that the door way.
  "Deimos, really?!"
  "Sanford,What?"
  The man slaps his forehead.
  "Hank brings in this person and THIS, is what you do!?"He yells at Deimos.
  "Ok and?"Deimos says, clearly trying not to get mad.
  "DEIMOS FOR ALL WE KNOW THEY COULD BE WORKING FOR A.A.H.W!"
  Deimos looks at me.
  "Do you work for A.A.H.W?" Deimos ask. I shake my head no.
  "No, sir." I smile and Deimos smiles back. Then Sanford picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He brings me into another bedroom. Then I was placed on the edge of a bed. San sat next to me and looked at me.
  "Lisson, im sorry for accusing you like that. But you can never be sure you know?" He asks giving a half grin with his under lip.
  "Yeah, in this world it's kill or be killed." I say rephrasing Hanks words.
  "Mhm. Oh and another thing, Deimos and Hank get into verbalfights sometimes. So of you hear yelling, just ignore it." San says scratching the back of his neck.
  I say nothing. All of the memories of my father beating me, flooded back. Those times played back like some kind of movie. I dont even realized I'm shaking, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I instantly snap out of it and jump,it was just San. He was looking at me with a concerned expression on his face.
  "Hey you ok kid? You where shaking and you seem a bit tense." He asks, worried about me. I brush off his hand. It's my problem. Not his.
   "Yeah, im fine." I stay, trying to compose myself. He puts an arm around me.
    "Is there something you want to talk about?" He asks. He seems to be the only one that can notice. I then explain to him about my childhood with my father and how he abused me and yelled at ne because mom died. Bout how is was my fault. And the one time he almost raped me! At some point i just took the pain. There were no tears to show my  father emotion. Then he kicked me out, telling me to never come back. Then what seemed like years, a single tear fell down my face.
  "Oh, you poor thing..." San hugs me and I hug him back, letting some more bottled up tears come out of me. I shouldn't get attached, but why does this feel so nice?