~The Date~

Then once again, everything blacks out.

   After what seems like forever, I walk up. Feeling nothing but pain. I fluter my eyes open. I was completely naked and covered in bruises and cuts. Then I remembered what happened last night before he hit me. I attempt to stand up. 
  On my weak legs, I walk over to me dresser and cover myself in baggie sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I walk out of my room and sit on the couch. I turn on the TV to some adult cartoons. I needed a laugh to start my morning.
  I feel someone sit next to me on the couch. It was Hank.
  "Morning Pebble."
  "Morning Hank. How did you sleep?" He shrugs
  "Could have been better I suppose. How did you sleep?"
  I try not to make any indication about Deimos that night.
  "I slept ok." I hold my breath for a moment. Then Hank faces me, his face was a light shade of pink.
  "Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"
Hank was obviously nervous. I smile.
  "Sure why not." He raises his eyes.
  "Ok, um, I'll have Sanford drive you to the place at 8. Ok?"
  I nod. He smiles, stands up and walks away. I continue to watch the TV. Then I felt someone sit next to me. It was Deimos.
  "So, watcha watching?" I ignore him. He repeats himself,but louder.
  "Watcha watching?" I glare at him.
  "Hey, what's wrong y/n?"
"Remember when you got drunk? Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask, pissed.
  "N-no? Did something happen?"
  "You not only beat me like what my father did to me. But I'm pretty sure you raped me while you where at it. But I wouldn't remember that since you knocked me out." I stand up from the couch. Sanford and Hank where in the kitchen, and heard every word.
  I feel someone grab me from behind. Next thing I know I was pushed into Doc's room. Hank from behind me, told 2B' what went on last night.
  "Thank you Hank. I shall take care of them for you."
  "Thanks Doc."
  Hank leaves the room. Now it's just me and 2BDamned. He looks at me a bit flustered.
  "Well, from what I heard from Hank. Im going to need to examine your body and patch you up. Then you should be fine to leave."
A bit confused, I agree.
  "Um, ok then"
  "I'm going to need you to um, strip."
  I raise my eyebrows. But I sigh and do as told, leaving only my(underwear/bra) on.

~15 minutes later~

  I walk out of the room, flustered but glad that I'm ok for now. Deimos comes over to me, both his hands behind his back.
  "Y/n"
I dont answer him, I just look.
  "Lisson I'm sorry. Sanford told me about your dad and I felt very guilty. So I got you this." He hands me an sketch book.
  "I knew you like animations and stuff, so I thought you might like drawing."
I smile and give him a small side hug.
   "Thanks bud' "
I start to walk back to my room. I pull out my phone to check the time, it was 5:30. I should probably get ready. I walk into my room and look into my closet for some half decent clothes. There was a flannel shirt and a pair of stretchy jeans. 

        (Kind of like this ig

        (Kind of like this ig. If you don't like it you could change it to other clothes you may like.)

I finish doing my hair and looking nice. Then I check the time again, it was 6:45. Damn, time really dose fly by. I walk out of my bedroom, to only be greeted by Sanford.
  "Wow, you look great. You ready?"
  "Oh uh, thanks and yeah. I'm ready."
  San walks to the front door and I follow behind him to the truck.

~10 minutes later~

  I stared out the window, wondering where we were going. Then the truck stopped. Before I could even open the door for myself, San opens the truck door for me.
  "Why thank you" I smile and hop out.
  "No problem."
  We walk around the vehicle to a small hill with a singular tree on it. The hill was decorated with lights and a small table, only meant for two people to sit. Hank was facing the opposite direction on a suit but surprisinglywithout his bandana or goggles. Then feel a hand on my shoulder.
  "You have fun and text me when your ready to come home." I nod and head up the hill.
  I tap on Hank's shoulder. He turns around and blushes a bit, examining me.
  "Wow, you look stunning Pebble." I blush a bit
  "Oh its nothing. I just looked what I had in my closet. Nothing to fancy." He smiles and pulls out a chair from the two person table. I sit down and push myself in. Hank sits across from me.
  "So, if you don't mind my asking. What was your childhood like?"
I sigh. Damn it. I knew this was going to happen. I look down at the dead grass.
  "Well after my mom died from overdose, my dad became an alcoholic. Then he lost his job and started beating me. Saying how mom died and it was my fault."
   I look back up at Hank. His eye were soft or were they sympathetic? Either way it didn't matter.
  "Oh, y/n I'm sorry." I smile
  "It fine Hank. I mean hey, I came out fine."
  "No, your perfect y/n" I feel my cheeks heat up a bit but I smile.
  "Thank you"
  "Oh I got something for you." Oh
  Hank pulls out a a box and slides it to me. I open it, it was a knife.

 I open it, it was a knife

(Pick one you like, lol)

"Oh Hank you didn't have to get this for me"
  "Please, its my pleasure" once again I smile and Hank stand up from his seat. He held his hand out for me to grab.
  "Its getting dark out. It's best if we go home." I nod and take his hand. I stand up, but Hank pull my by my waist and kisses me. Not just a regular kiss, a deep but loving one. I instantly blush a dark red.  Hank breaks it after what felt like forever and chuckles a bit.
  "Pebble, your blushing."
   "No kidding Captin Obvious." I laugh at my snarky comment and Hank laughs with m. He grabs holds of my hand and we walk down the hill and wait for San to pick us up.

(I'm SO sorry this took so long to get out. I just wanted to make this a long one. 😅)