~Messed Up~

"Please, you need it more then me. Now come on. Let's go home."

   After going out with 2b' for a bit we finally came home. I made some Romin for the boys when they came home. I hope they like it. It's been a while since I cooked by myself. I grab a bowl and put some Romin in it. I sit down at the kitchen bar and start to eat the chicken flavored Romin I've made. Not bad. I should cook more often. I think to myself. Then I hear a vehicle pull up and a bright light shines into the house. Must be the boys. I continue to eat my dinner as they walk in the door.
  "Hey Hank, how was the mission?" I ask, a bit disappointed that I couldn't go, but still curious. He turns to me, covered in less blood then usual.
  "We failed. But Deimos, unfortunately, got bored and wanted to go out to drink."
  "Oh. Well dinner is in the fridge when your ready."
  Hank smirks under his mask and gives a kiss on the cheek.
   "Thanks Pebble."
  I feel my cheeks heat up. Then Deimos comes stumbling in, clearly drunk. I try to ignore him in his condition. Sanford comes behind Deimos and shuts the door behind him.
  "Oh hey y/n."
  "Hey San, dinner is in the fridge."
  "Oh thanks"
  "hEhE, HeYa CuTiE-"
  "Deimos, shut up and got to bed." Sanford pushes Deimos into his room in annoyance and heads to his room. I finally finish my dinner and clean up after myself. I head to my room and shut the door behind me. It was 11:34 pm. I should get some sleep. I tell myself. I put a pair of sweatpants on and pull off my top (I would just be shirt less or in a shorts bra, ether one works). I start to put away my dirty clothes, then I hear someone enter the room. I turn to see Deimos. He doesn't say a word to me.
  He comes over to me. Then Deimos smacks me in the face. He- he hit me. In a fit of rage and in my self defense, I kick him in the shin. He falls, but gets back up and continue to beat the crap out of me. Deimos then pulls off my pants and hits me in the head once more.Then once again, everything blacks out.