~Moving In~

I nod and fall asleep in his arms

  I woke up to the smell for bacon. I got out of bed and walked out and headed downstairs. Deimos was on the couch, Hank was siting at the kitchen bar, and San was cooking. I sit down next to Hank. He looks like he just woke up.
  "Mornin' y/n" Hank says, still waking up.
  " Morning Hank. " I smile
  "So, do you think you will go back home today?"
  " Yeah, I mean it was nice seeing and talking to other people. It's way better then being lonely."
  Hank puts his hand on my back to comfort me.
  "We are people and we need to have interaction with each other to be stable."
I nod and thought about that. I guess he's right. We are just people. I look at Hank in his gray eyes.
  "Hank, you think I can come over more often? I would like to hangout with you guys and maybe you could teach me some combat skills."
  "Sure why not." Hank says as he sips his coffee. San puts plates in front of us, serving breakfast.
  "Thanks San" I say
  "No problem y/n" San says in response, placing a plate infront of Deimos.
  I gobble the eggs and bacon down, then placing the plate in the sink. I grab the beat up grocery bag and stop at the door.
  "Well see you guys soon."
  "Wait y/n. Y/n where are you living? Most of the buildings in Navada are abandoned."Sanford asks. I look down at the floor.
  "W-well im staying in a abandoned apartment complex. It's not in to bad of a condition. There isn't any running water or AC..." I rub the back of my neck. Damn I really am pathetic. Hank sighs and puts a hand on my shoulder.
  "Y/n, it's probably not safe for you to stay there. For all you know the building could collapse on top of you at any moment. Why don't you stay with us for a little while." Hank say sounding serious. I look at him in disbelief.
  "Hank that's nice of you, but-" He puts a finger over my mouth.
  "Ah ah, No buts. You could stay with us and become part of our team. We could use the extra help to. Especially with this one" Hank said pointing to Deimos.
  " HEY! IM NOT THAT BAD!" Deimos yelled.
  "Pft-" I laugh and Deimos gets all mad. Heh, cute- wait what am I thinking?! You barely know them. Ugh whatever.
  "Well Hank, I'll go grab somethings and come back, ok?"
  "Y/n if you want I could drive you there. It's just going to take longer for you to walk. " San said grabing the keys.  He's got a point..
  "Sure, why not. Well see the rest of you guys later."
  "See you later toots~." Deimos says. I blush at his tone. San grabs my rist and drags me to the truck.
  "HEY! I can walk ya know?!"
  "Oh you can? Well not anymore! " San picks me up bridal style a d continues to the truck. I blush. San opens the door of me and gently places me in the passenger side.
  "T-thanks I guess."
  "Anytime darling~."