~ Movie And Cuddles~

Then everything went black

~Some time later~

  My abiamin hurt like hell and so did my head. I fluter my eyes open. I was what to call my new home. Someone I didn't recognize was siting at the edge of the couch.
  "Hello y/n. I'm 2BDamed. I'm Hank's doctor, basically. You were shot in the abiamin. Deimos did the best he could to help in mid' battle. Just take it easy for now. You can't go out  on a mission or shower until your healed. If it starts hurting just take some pain killers, ok?"
  "Um, ok. Thanks doc' " I give a small smile and he smiles back.
  "No problem." 2B gets up from the couch and walks off to some were behind me. I should drink some water. I slowly prop myself up upright on the couch and stand. My balance  was off a bit but I don't really care. I walk over to the fridge and grab a water. Before I close it, I feel a pear of arms come around me into a gentle hug.
  "I'm glad to see your ok y/n." I recognize the deep voice, it's Sanford.
  "Thanks Sanford." I smile. I guess he must care a lot about me. I giggle a bit to myself and he let go of me. I see Hank on the couch and Deimos leaning on a wall, smoking. I take a sip of water and place the water bottle on the counter. I walk over to Deimos, snatch the cigarette and put it out.
  "Hey what was that for!?"
  "That, is to get you to stop because I don't want you to die of lung cancer." I point to half smoked cigarette as I explain that I care for his heath. He pulls his visitor over his eyes.
  "Why do you care? Don't you hate me for shooting you?" He mumbles under his breath. I pat his shoulder.
  "Deimos, it was accident. There's no need for me to be mad." I smiles at him. Damn, now I feel guilty. He looks at me in relief.
  "Thanks y/n. I'll try not to get you next time."
  " Yeah, you better or I'll have my foot up your ass next time." We burst out laughing. Then get interrupted by Hank.
  "Yo clowns, get your ass's over here. We're watching a movie."
  "Oh, what are we watching?" I ask walking over and grabbingmy water off the counter.
  "It chapter 2." I sit next to Hank.
  "Nice, I loved the first one."
  "Eh, it's was ok in my opinion." I here San say. I just nod and curl up in a blanket that was on the couch. Hank starts the movie.

~a few moments in~

    Deimos was asleep and with the blanket on, im still cold. Without even realizing it, I start to shiver. Then I feel Hank pull me into his lap. I blush a bit but then realize how warm Hank is. I cuddle into his chest.
  "Comfortable yet?" I hear Hank mutter under his breath.
  "Mhm" I sofly replied.
   Then I fall asleep in his arms.