~Memorys~

"Its alright, you didn't know." I smile a bit.

  I wake up in my bed. I head and abiamin still hurt a bit, but it was no biggie. I grone and slowly get out of bed. Holy shit it's cold. I forget it was getting closer to winter. I grab a thin blanket off the bed, put it over my shoulders and walk into the living room. I was greeted by San in the kitchen and Hank at the kitchen bar.
  "Morning gang." I say, a bit groggy.
  "Morning darling!"
  "Morning Pebble." Hank and San greet me back. San hands me some eggs and I eat them.
  "Were you cold this morning?" Hank asks. I nod, trying not to talk with food in my mouth.
  "Winter is coming soon so we'll probably need to get some warm clothes and some wood for the fireplace." I finished my mouth full.
  "Where are we going to get wood? There's no trees in Navada."
  "I know a guy. He's just down town. Not to far from here." Hank gets up, grabs my empty plate and puts it in the kitchen sink.
   "Oh, you didn't have to do that." He pats my head
  "I would be rude of me not to." Hank smiles and I smile back. Deimos walks downstairs,yawning.
  "Morning sleepy head." I say.
"Mornin' toots." Deimos hugs me. I hug back and let go.
  I walk down to my room and change into a tangtop and shorts, since they were the only clean clothes I had. I grab my knife off the 3 ft dresser and head back down the hall.
  Hank was at the door ready for me. I walk over and he opens the door for me.
  "Oh, what a gentle men." I tease him.
  "Yeah, whatever. " Hank shuts the door behind him. I hop in the truck and Hank starts the vehicle.

~time skip~

  We ended up getting some logs and some coal, for some reason Hank needed it. A bit weird, I think.
  "Oh and I forgot to warn you. Deimos likes to drink, a lot."
  "He what?-" I was caught off guard buy this. But then the flash backs of. My father beating me, came back...
  "Y/n! You ok kid?" Hank snapped me out if my thinking and shaking.
  "O-oh, um, im fine Hank."
  "No your not. You were shaking and mumbling things under your breath." He puts a Hank on my shoulder.
  "What's wrong?" Hank softened his voice. I sigh.
  "I just, don't have a good experience with drinkers...my father was a heavy one." I look down at the floor. Hank stops the truck at the house.
"Oh, well. I'll make sure you never see Deimos like that. Ok kido?" I smile and nod at him. He gets out his phone and text someone. I'm not sure who but I dont care. Hank then gets out, opens my side truck door, and scoops me a up bridal style. Hank gets to the door and carefully opens it with me in his hands.
  "Close your eyes Pebble." I eyes my eyes and Hank starts to move into the house.
  "Hhhhheeeeyyyy *hic* hhhaannkk"
  "Deimos go to bed your drunk."
  "N-nooo I am not. Wait. Ooooo~ heeyyy y/n." I don't respond.
  "San, get Dei's drunk ass to bed."
   "Sure hank."
I hear a door open and close.
  "You can open your eyes now." I open my eyes to my somewhat clean bedroom. Hank gently puts me down on my bed and sits next to me.
  "It's best if you stay in here for the night."
  "Oh ok then. Do you think you could stay with me for the night? " I feel guilty, he might be busy tonight.
  "Sure, im not busy. Let me just put some other clothes on." I smile in excitement.
  "Ok!" Hank leaves the room and I get into a tangtop and short-shorts. I get under the heavy, yet comfy comforter. I hear a knock on my door.
  "Come in!"
  Hank walks in and shuts the door behind him. Hank, maskless and in his boxers and white shirt. Classic men pjs.
  "So you ready or what?" I realize that hank was spacing out.
  "Oh, yeah" Hank rubs the back of his neck and walks overnto the other side of where I'm laying. He gets under the covers. I roll over my side near the very edge of the bed.
  "Good night hank."  I shut my eyes. Then Hank pulls me close to him.
  "Good night Pebble.". I slightly blush. I roll over to face hank and cuddle him. He's muscular yet, warm and soft. Then I fall into a deep slumber.