~Dinner~

(I made this of Hank, hope you like it.)

     I know I shouldn't get attached,but why does this feel so nice?

    Sanford pulls away ,smiling.
  "Since, Dei hasn't helped me with cooking dinner. Do you mind if you help me cook?" He asks. I love cooking. Even if im not that great at it. I stand up and smile. "Sure!"  He stands up and heads out of the room. I follow behind him to the kitchen.
  "So,what are we cooking?" I ask,a bit hungry
  "We are making fried chicken." San said smiling

( This is some more art I did :> )

~time skip later~

  I started breading the chicken. Then I got a idea. I took a bit of flower and while San wasn't looking, I flicked some flower on him >:). Then he looked at me and chuckles.
  "Oh, you wanna fight?" He says flicking flower on me. We flick flower on each other like we were kids. We eventually stop and laugh at our stupidity.
  "You know, your not to bad kid." San says giving me a pat on the back with his flower covered hands.
  "Thanks, bud." I smile

~After making the food~

  We finally finished making the meal after our Ruff Housing. I place the plates on the table and wash my hands. San does the same after im done in the sink. I look in the fridge to see what's to drink.
  "HANK,DEIMOS, GET YOUR ASS'S OUT HERE DINNER IS READY!" I hear San yelling from behind me. I grab a water from the fridge and close the door. Heading my way to the bar stools to eat, Hank and Deimos come out of there rooms and sit down to eat. I hop up and start to eat and so does the rest of the gang.
  "Wow this is great San." Deimos said, sounding a bit shocked. Like San doesn't cook well.
  "Well I had some help from y/n." San, pointed to me. Deimos ruffled my hair.
  "Great job, toots~" I smile at Deimos, making him blush a bit. Then Hank looked at me.
  "Y/n, are you staying here for the night?" I hope down from the bar stool with my dirty plate.
  "Well my head still hurts, so yeah, I'll just sleep on the couch." I say walking to the kitchen sink, putting my plate in.
  "Oh, y/n you could just sleep in my bedroom." Deimos says, sounding enthusiastic again.
  "Are you sure 'bout that Deimos?" I look at him for consent.
  "Sure, you can your half of the bed and I'll have my half." Does he want to sleep with me?- I sigh and push off the thought.
  "Sure."
  "Y/n, here you can have some of my old clothes." I hear San from behind me. I spin around and grab the clothes from San hands.
  "Oh thanks San."
  "Mhm, well good night."
Deimos grabs my hand and drags me upstairs to his room.
  "You change here and I'll go into the bathroom. " He says walking away, out of the room.
  I change and open the door for Deimos. He walks in starts blushing hard. Wtf-? He shuts the door behind him as I sit on the bed.

    (Your wearing something like this, sorry if you dont like anime and that it's a female character-)               Deimos sits at the edge on his side scrolling throught his phone

  Deimos sits at the edge on his side scrolling throught his phone. I was twiddling with with my fingers, lost in deep thought. Then..
  "You look cute in that outfit, you know." Deimos said from behind me. I blush a bit.
  "Thanks. Well good night Dei." I say getting under the covers.
  "Good night toots."
   I shut my eyes. A few moments past, then I hear some shuffling for Deimos getting into bed.
  As soon as I'm all most asleep, I feel Deimos's arm wrap around me and pull me close. I blush wildly. Is he cuddling me!? I think to myself.
  "D-deimos.."
  "Shh, just sleep." He says comforting me.
  I nod and fall asleep in his arms.

(Deimos is a go get 'er. Change my mind ùnú)