~Kidnapped~

He grabs holds of my hand and we walk down the hill and wait for San to pick us up.

  After a successful date with Hank, we go back home and get some rest. I wake up, a bit groggy but I check the time. It was 6:00 pm. I minuswell get up for you the day. I thought to myself. Slowly but surely, I get out of bed and head out to the kitchen for breakfast. I open the fridge, get some leftover chicken and make myself a plate. I sit down in the spot I sit in every morning, on the left kitchen bar stool. I start eating the some what dry chicken. Then I feel a pair of arms hug me and kiss on the cheek.
  "Morning Pebble~" I smile
  "Morning Hank, how did you sleep?" He let's go of me.
  "Good, and you?"
  "Good."  Hank said as he walked around the the bar to get his breakfast as I finish mine.
  "Hank you think you could put this away for me. I wanna go out for a bit.
  "Sure!" I hand him my empty plate and walk out the front door. It was a bit cold, but I didn't mind. I need some time to think. The park is probably the best place to clear my thoughts. I thought to myself, walking to the park. I didn't feel like driving, so I walked. It would only take about 10 minutes to get there.
  From behind me, I hear wind getting louder every second. I wouldn't feel it, though, odd. Then I'm grabbed.

(I'm imaging that tricky can hover over the ground and fly at fast speeds, i think thays Cannon but idk, so ima go with that lol 😅)

"What the hell?!"
  I look up and see it's Tricky with stop signin hand. All at once, a thousand thoughts flood my mind. But one thought stuck with me, 'get away'. So, punched him square in the face.
  "Ouch, you fucking bitch." He gripped me tighter, his grasp hurt. Then we come up on a tall, gray building.
  "I hope you rot in here."
  "Go to hell." I say squirming to get away.
  "I hope Auditor make you suffer." Wait...Auditor? Is that where we're going!? Tricky slows down and we go through a gate. The building was guarded by to agents each standing on on side of the door.
We go in, and the place in covered in agents. Some of them looked, others didn't bother as Tricky held me over his shoulder. Then we go up a stair case and enter through a another door.
  "I got them, just like you said 'boss' " Tricky finally puts me down.
  "Good, you are dismissed." I hear the door open and close again behind as I stand in front of Auditor.
  "So y/n, you work for Hank?" He asked leaning forward in his chair. I didn't say a word. I'm not going to sell out Hank like this. He stood up and came over, looming down at me. His face inches from mine.
  "I ask this again. Do you work for Hank?"
  "Why should I tell you such valuable information?" I ask, pissed off. Then he grabbed my face.
  "Because, if you don't. You will be staying here longer then needed. And I, will make it a suffering hell for you. So tell me, do you y/n?"
  I stay silent for a second.
  "Well, let's put it this way. I don't work for him, I work with  him." I say, Auditor let's go of me.
  "Thank you. Now, was that that hard to tell me? I make things easy for you, love." LOVE!? EXCUSE ME!?- I blush at the coment. Auditor sit down at his desk again.
  "Now lisson, you will stay here and work for me for a while. Then, once your ready I will let you go."
  "Where am I going to stay, exactly?"
  "You will get your oun room. Periodically I will give you tasks. I'll have my men take you away for the night."
He then pushes a button on his desk and gives me a soft smile. You sick basterd. As much as I wanted to sat that to his face, I couldn't. I hear the door behind me open.
  "Take y/n to 1034. Don't let them escape and treat them with care."
   I feel my arms reach around my back, the im cuffed. I turn around and follow the two agents down the stair way and to a long, white hallway. After a few doors, we reach 1034. One agent opens the door, the other uncuffs me and throws me in a small white room.
  "Dinner is at 7. And if you need anything just ask. They will start testing tomorrow."
I look at the left agent and nod. Then the door shuts, and im alone again.