𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

| 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 |

continuation with ichiro

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"who is that?"

"i don't even know his name" you rolled your eyes, "i'm done here, i just wanna go home"

"what was he saying? you look upset" ichiro walked up to you, "are you okay?"

"i'm just...annoyed" you sighed, "and hungry"

"did you get your stuff?" you asked ichiro

"yeah i did- i was talking to my friends..." he slowly said, "um"

"what is it?" you asked while walking out of the room with him. he rubbed his eyes and yawned, "i don't know- that was kind of weird"

"i'm telling you ichiro-" you said, "he's not important, i don't talk to him...ever."

"yeah besides today" he scoffed and walked in front of you. you noticed the shift in his mood and grabbed his hand, "hey-"

"you're hungry, right?" he took his hand from you, "let's get something from the vending machine"

"uh okay," you walked behind him and looked at the people in the hallway staring at you both. this feels horrible, why are they looking at us? we weren't yelling or anything were perfectly fine.

he was walking faster and looked annoyed. you tried to say something but you waited for the two of you to find a place to sit. at the vending machine, you got yourself a quick snack and he bought himself some canned coffee, "over here."

he cleared the snow off on your side of the bench and sat down. you sat down without saying anything and opened up your package. it felt awkward- i mean, as soon as you walked in there are these girls talking to you about him and some stupid guy.

"ichiro-" you tried to say before he cut you off

"why was he talking to you?" he held his coffee, "what were you two talking about?"

"he was just asking about the shirts and then..." you softly said

"then what?" ichiro made you look at him

| snowy benches |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"he mentioned you" you finally said. you looked at his face and he was confused, "what the fuck? what about me?"

"stupid shit" you shook your head, "i don't believe it either way"

"then fucking tell me!" he crushed the can in his hand and got it on your bag. you gasped and tried to find a napkin to clean it, "this was new too..."