𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

| 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

sweet cafe

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"ichiro" you held his jacket on the train, "why are you so quiet?"

he took off his headphones and looked at you, "i'm just not feeling good" right when you tried to say another word he put his headphones back on and started texting someone on his phone. you scratched your head and slightly chuckled, "how'd you find out about that cafe?"

"a friend."

"oh who?" you titled your head. he sighed out loud and gave a quick smile at you, "someone from my old school"

"mhm okay" you looked at your hands, you held it out for a while to see if he would get the message but he didn't even bother. did he sleep badly?

the stop for you both was announced and ichiro headed out the train first. you were behind him while walking, not saying a word to each other. regardless- you're excited for this cute date he set up for just you both.

hopefully, when we find a place to sit, we can talk about what's bothering him. you nodded your head to the idea of it and looked around the area you were in. the town was already getting ready for the winter festival coming up in a week.

"ichiro-" you were interrupted when he asked to hold your hand. this was when you both were at the door of the place. you agreed and walked into the small buliding.

"KAWASE!" a group of teens greeted him. you stepped back in confusion but ichiro pulled your hand forward to stay close to him. "um" you whispered to him, "i thought this was just for us"

"i wanted to introduce you to my friends!" he started laughing with them, but it felt like they were laughing at you.

"okay..." you sat down next to him and then the boys leaned in close to you, over the table.

"we wanna ask you some questions~"

| uncomfortable |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"go ahead" you softly chuckled and looked at ichiro back on his phone

"alright alright," a boy with a buzzcut gestured his hands to you, "how many bodies?"

"what-"

"NAH I'M JUST KIDDING!" he laughed with his friends. you side-eyed ichiro smiling at his phone and then he looked at you, "love you" he mouthed

you smiled a bit and opened your bag for your phone. the boy put the phone down on the side of the table and shook his head, "there's more."

you took your phone back in your bag and just looked down at your legs. "OH, SHE'S THE SHY TYPE-" his friend said out loud, "so you must be freaky in the bed then, right?"