𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

| 𝟏𝟏'𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 |

8:08 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"you know it would be nice if you could help me lift up these boxes kei" you groaned

"i just drove 4 hours to get here," he said on top of the staircase. you crossed your arms and gave the look that said, "what did you just say?"

"anything for you~" his mood quickly changed, "after all, you are the boss"

"yeah..." you sucked your teeth. you helped him carry the box inside the door and looked around the empty apartment. it had a beautiful view and the rooms were spacious already.

you thought back on all the boxes you needed to carry from tsuki's car so you both did that. after hours of work, you and kei found yourself lying on the ground.

"should we unpack this?" you turned your head to him

"shush~" he lazily moved his finger on top of your lips, "sleep. this is a dream~"

"i wish" you complained, "i hate moving"

tsukishima got up and started unboxing the items surrounding you. you watched him do so while staying on the floor. his slender hands hovering over you, reminiscing on holy thoughts.

"when did you get this cat coffee cup?" he looked around the ceramic cup and read the bottom, "cafe no.11?"

"i got it from an antique shop!" you excitedly jumped up, clinging to his arm. "fake." he sighed, "can't believe you didn't get me one"

"open the other box." you jutted your head to the left

tsuki raised a brow and slowly unboxed the package. the mug read, "hottest DILF ever"

he stepped back and looked at you, "wait what?"

"isn't it funny?" you snickered

"ay ay" he stopped, "don't change the subject"

"DILF?! me?" he pointed at himself, "you're pregnant?"

"NOO" you cleared the air, "i just thought it was funny-"

he took a deep breath and hugged you, "you could've gotten the best boyfriend ever"

"that's true," you said hugging his waist, "but you know...you would be a hot dad-"

| 2 weeks later: around dinner time |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

it took you and tsuki a while to unpack all the boxes so there are about 3 more left in another room stuffed in a corner. you decided to take a gap year before college starts and kei is already focusing on his studies.