𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

| 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 |

tsukishima + you

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"yes."

"uh-huh...okay" the nurse left her office and looked at you two, "sorry to interrupt but your brother is here to pick you up tsukishima"

"thanks" tsuki got up from the bed and walked passed you

you turned and went after him in the hallway, walking behind him. "speak." he said in front of you. you stayed quiet and tugged on his sweater from behind.

"um," you hesitated. why out of all times you thought about tsuki and you being together you freeze at the exact moment you've been dreaming about?

what if he's like ichiro? uses me and just wants me for my body. no- he isn't like that. can i really trust him?

"i'm not rushing you for an answer" he looked down at you, "i'm just really hoping you say yes"

his voice was soft and calmed your nerves. you touched your cheeks and looked at the ground, "i want..."

"hm?" he raised a brow

"to..."

"i can't hear you" he bent down to your level and made direct eye contact. your eyes widen and you covered your face a bit. his hand touched yours and put it down to your side, "slowly."

"i want to be with you." you managed to get the words out

he kept looking at you and you did the same. his face was getting more red and the smile on his face grew wider. he grabbed your hand and held it, "you mean it?"

"tch-" you rolled your eyes, "i didn't say it for no reason"

"like- 100% honest?" he squinted

"yes." you nodded your head, "don't make me say it again"

"one more time" he side-eyed

"KEI!"

"JUST ONE TIME!" he shook your hand

you sighed and said it once again in embarrassment, "i like you- i want to be with you."

"again."

"i'm done." you walked away from him and he chased after you

"stop-" he groaned, "just follow me"

| outside school |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

before tsukishima had to be picked up by his brother, you were given a pass to escort him outside the school grounds. "akiteru said he's gonna take a while" tsuki sighed touching his eye.