𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

| 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 |

4 boys

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"thanks for the help earlier" you looked at tsuki across from you at the table. you opened up your lunch box and looked at the note sitting on the top.

it read, "no lunch for you :P - asuka" you crumpled up the note in our hand and searched the box, there wasn't anything but a hershey kiss chocolate. "ARE YOU KIDD-"

hinata took the chocolate from your palm and smiled gently, "thank you~"

"give it back to her" kageyama shook his body. they were arguing back and forth while tsuki was on his phone. you sighed out loud to grab his attention and he looked up at you for a second.

he made the same face your brother drew on the piece of paper. you furrow your brows and stood up, "fine! school lunch..."

you went to the cafeteria line by yourself and looked at the people in front of you, talking to each other. you locked eyes with a girl there and she turned back to her friends, looking at you while talking to them. you crossed your arms and just waited until you could get your food and go.

"hey hey-" a girl in front of you turned, "you dated ichiro, right?"

"um" you looked at them, "is that any of your business- i'm sure you wouldn't want to hear about that anyways" you stepped up closer to her and made sure she knew you weren't kidding, "you have better things to do right?"

"uh," the girl pushed you back with her hand, "who do you think you are?"

"the fu-" you tried to come at her before a hand held you back. you turned to see tsukishima stand tall behind you and push his glasses back up, "is there a problem here?"

"no" the girl rolled her eyes and got off the line. you were about to say something to tsukishima until he skipped in front of you, "HEY-"

"i'll take this spot on the line as a thank you" he patted your cheek with his hand, "kay?"

"mhm!" your eyes widen, "but i could've handled them" tsuki side-eyed you and then stretched his hands, "yeah sure."

| classroom |

| classroom |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

you took out a laptop from your bag to take better notes in class and you looked at tsuki back faced in front of you. his hair was growing a bit longer from when you first saw him, his headphones playing on the side of his neck.

"where'd you get those headphones from?" you asked him

he turned back to you putting his hand on your desk, "hand me down" he said, "i'm planning to get a new pair with my christmas money"