𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫

| 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 |

side by side

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

it was 10 minutes after the teacher assignment both you and ichiro to be together for the project and you haven't looked in each other's way or talked. everyone else was busy planning out their setup and you desperately wanted to leave.

why me?

"tsukiiiii" you heard a voice in front of you whine, "you're doing it wronggg"

"no i'm not," tsukishima said, "can you just listen?"

"but i am!" kaori pouted

"oh. my .god." you groaned. ichiro moved back from his chair and wouldn't stop clicking his pen. you turned your head and stared at him until he stopped. he looked directly at you and smirked, clicking the pen faster.

your eye twitched and you grabbed the pen from his hand, "stop."

"looks like you did that already," he said annoyed, "i'm not doing this project"

"oh yes you are." you put your hand on the table, "i'm not the only one doing the work. the least you could do is participate so we can get this over with."

"you're not the only one who doesn't wanna do this- especially since you're my...partner" you ended the sentence with a cringed face. he rolled his eyes and flipped through his packet, "so what's number one?"

"uh" you slowly flipped through and pointed at the article, "we have to read this first"

"so annoying" he got up and left to use the bathroom. only leaving you alone at the table, "please kill me-"

"i will literally rip my head off" tsuki turned to you laughing to himself. you picked your head up and looked at kaori get a pencil from the teacher's desk, "you and me both."

"i don't think i can take this ." tsuki pushed his glasses up, "i'm gonna ask to switch partners"

"who will you take then?"

"you" he shrugged, "let the siblings work together"

your eyes widen and you looked down at your hands, " yeah right- the teacher wants ichiro and kaori to work with other people"

"worth a try" tsuki hummed, "actually no- you might be more annoying"

"i'm back!" kaori shook the pencil in her hand, "hi y/n!"

"hello-" you waved. tsuki face was in desperate need of help, and ichiro came back to his seat, "instead of looking at that thing do your work"

"i literally hate you" you fake smiled at ichiro while he sat down