𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

| 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 |

7:30 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"welcome!" asuka waved at you and tsukishima from behind the counter, "who is this?"

"uh" you looked at tsukishima up and down, "he's in my class"

"nice to meet you" tsukishima took off his jacket and sat in a chair. there was a bar in front of you both and you sat there instead of the other tables. for some reason you prefer the stool, also- you can see your brother cook in front of you.

"we were actually about to close" asuka put his hands on the table, "but i'll make an exception for you two"

"thank you," both you and tsuki said

"how long have you guys been friends?" he pushed the water over the counter. you choked on your water and shook your head, "we are not friends"

"what she said-" tsuki took a sip of his water and checked his watch

"ah okay then" asuka turned around with a smile," lovers then..."

"SHUT UP!" you slapped his neck from behind. you could hear tsuki laughing to himself and he looked at you. you gave him the finger and he did it right back to you. you sat back down in your seat and told your brother what you would get usually.

"and you?" asuka looked at tsuki

"um" tsuki tapped his fingers on the table, "i'll have what she's having, i don't usually get ramen"

"what-" you looked at him, "it's so good"

"and fatting" he mumbled

"are you calling me-"

"no." he glared at you and went on his phone. you squinted at him and slowly shook your head, "why are you so mean?"

"i'm...mean?" he laughed, "you're funny"

"I'M NOT JOKING HERE-" you clapped your hands, "THE FIRST THING YOU SAID TO ME TODAY WAS-"

"you're in my way" you mimicked his voice

"ptf-" tsukishima raised his hand over his mouth to cover his laugh, "that was such a bad impression"

"i thought it was pretty good" you rested your hand on your cheek

"pretty good~" he copied you

"SHUT UP-" you punched his arm. "HEY-" his eyes widen. you both went back and forth complaining to each other while asuka was cooking. "...cute" asuka said to himself

cute" asuka said to himself

| nice steam |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙