𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

| 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 |

table of two

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"and here i thought you were going to your volleyball practice" you looked at tsuki while messing with the napkins. from the corner, your brother glared at you and you stuck your tongue out.

"it was a small meeting" tsuki sighed, "but thanks for today"

"do you even know her?" you asked

"nope" he shook his head, "i've seen her around though, maybe asked i her something... i don't really remember"

"what do you think made her fall for you?"

"uh," he rubbed his neck," maybe saving her?"

"HUH" you smacked the table, "you saved her? like how-"

"she was on her phone walking to school one day and i pulled her back from the bus coming" he explained, "i didn't say anything to her just looked at her, and noticed her at school again"

"that was only a month ago" he pushed his glasses up, "i don't even know her name"

"look at you being a superhero" you teased him. he stared at you and you looked back down, "well she thinks were dating"

"i didn't want to drag you into this" he groaned, "it's just that-"

"what?" you titled your head

"you're the only girl i could really ask" he mumbled, "my other friend is too scared to even talk sometimes"

"awwww" you messed with his hair, he picked his head back up with wide eyes and pushed your hand away, "don't do that"

"hmm fine" you smiled, "do you want something to eat? i gotta clean up soon"

tsuki glanced at the menu and then back at you, "aren't you hungry?"

"me?" you pointed at yourself, "no why-" your stomach started rumbling and you turned around with a face of embarrassment. "don't act stupid and just sit" he grabbed your hand

the bell chimed by the door and you looked at the girl from school with her friends. you stepped back to hear another familiar voice and looked at ichiro stare at you. "oh?" ichiro raised a brow, "this should be interesting"

 "oh?" ichiro raised a brow, "this should be interesting"

| full table |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"how long have you two been together?" the girl asked you and tsuki sitting next to each other

you blinked to realize how fast everything happened. one minute you were standing and then put together with tsuki. you would usually sit across from each other but now you're too close. you didn't even get to see how he reacted yet.