𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

| 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

snowy road

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

tsuki had his hand over the wheel and you looked at his other hand on your lap, "what's on your mind?" you asked him

he side-eyed you and then looked ahead, "this car in front is so fucking slow-"

you could tell how easily annoyed he would get but you think it's super cute. just don't take it out on me kei-

your apartment with kei had finally been set up more perfectly than last time. you've been taking side classes for school without a busy schedule and tsuki has a week off as of right now.

you rubbed his hand that was on your lap, "we don't have to get mcdonald's since the line is so long-"

"didn't you say you wanted nuggets?"

"yes."

"so?" he asked and then chuckled, "i'm gonna get it for you"

you turned to the window and smiled a bit, "okay~"

"20 piece mc-nuggets please...that'll be all"

"okay pull up to the front." the speaker announced

tsuki reached into his pocket and took out his wallet, "take the card"

you took it out and looked at a polaroid picture from the inside and noticed how much time has passed since you both started dating. you smiled to yourself and passed him the card. his hand brushed yours and he waited until the food came.

you both enjoyed a share of nuggets in the car without making a mess. he has a thing with cleaning up and anything that contains hard work.

"you want boba?" he saw the look in your eyes wanting more

"i'm so happy you can read my mind" you cheerfully hugged him

| back at home |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

you cuddled next to kei on the couch and started watching those cringe christmas movies that played right before the holiday started. the apartment was decorated with the smallest amounts of effort yet still looked decent.

you would've wanted a pinterest inspired house but tsuki just cares that we have a roof over our head. that's reasonable too-

"what grinch movie is better?" you looked up at tsuki