𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

| 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩 |

afternoon with asuka

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

as much as you wanted to stay in your room and never step out again, your brother dragged you out to help him carry crates. this was part of gathering everything for the winter festival and help with his job. at least you'll be getting free food from this. 

"promise me i'll get ramen after this" you pointed at the last crate on the ground

"yes" asuka nodded his head, "that's all you've said since we left"

"why don't you tell me what happened?"

"you wouldn't get it" you turned your back on him and walked away carrying the crate. he looked at you from behind and then sighed out loud, "is it your boyfriend"

your eyes widen and you turned back, "SHUT UP"

"oh it is-"he said quickly and went into the ramen shop, "by the time you come back it'll be ready"

"hmm," you said to yourself and walked away. the streets were gathered with small groups of people setting up lights and fixings signs. around this time you would see foreigners with their friends or couples together, enjoying the outdoor activities. 

last year, you spent your winter break at home and didn't do much. so you expected that this year, it'll be more fun. but it's just worst than you can imagine, "why is it so far?" you squinted to see the distance you had to walk again

for some reason your brother let you carry the heaviest crate for last, "i hate you" you mumbled to yourself, "i just want my food" you looked down at the ground and felt how tired your feet were. you managed to see a bench at the end of the block and took advantage to sit down.

"ahhh" you sighed out. you closed your eyes and rested your head back. that was until you felt another person's hand touch yours and you quickly stood up, "uh-"

"oh you" tsukishima fixed his glasses from the side, "you're in my way again"

"HUH?"

| conversation |

| conversation |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"what are you doing here?"

"i'm waiting for a friend" tsuki shook his phone, "you?"