𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

| 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐡 |

talking with ichiro

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ichiro sighed dramatically and looked at his hands. you stood there in disgust and walked past him, brushing your shoulder against his. "that's kinda rude-"

"i kinda don't care!" you sarcastically smiled and dropped the fakeness, "what do you want from me?"

"so you and tsuki are like-"

"together?" you finished his sentence, "yeah- what's it to you?"

"nothing" he huffed and walked behind you, "i just see you two together all the time"

"jealous?" you raised a brow

"and if i am?" he turned you around, pressing his fingers on your shoulders

"that hurts-" you strained your voice, "get off me!"

"listen to me first!" he whined, "i see you and that tall bitch again and it'll get worst"

you managed to push him off and kicked his shin, "you fucking idiot- we go to school together! of course, you'll see us together"

you huffed and pushed his forehead once again, "fuck you, crazy bitch"

"wha-" he stood there, a red mark beaming on his forehead

you walked, even more, quickly and realized you didn't even finish putting your shoes on, "fuck"

a group of students passed you and you went under the staircase and finish what you started in the first place, "i hate you-" you mumbled, thinking about ichiro.

"y/n?" nobu peeked under with a coffee can in his hand

"oh hi," you patted your cheeks and scooched over, "wanna accompany me?"

"i was going to anyways" he sat down next to you and looked in your direction, "so- why are we here?" he laughed after

"it's a long, dumb, not worth explaining story" you smiled at the end of your sentence, "have you seen tsuki anywhere-"

your eyes widen at the comment you made since you had just remembered how he feels about tsukishima, "i'm sorry"

"for?" nobu sighed, "one: yes i saw him by his locker and, two: i don't like him anymore"

"i can't do that to my friend."

you slowly nodded your head, feeling somewhat guilty, and looked down at the ground. he picked your head back up and raised his hand to mess with your hair, "you guys would be much better anyways"

"nobu-" you looked at him, "i- i feel bad"

he took a sip from his can and placed it on the ground next to him, "don't- as you said: it's dumb and not worth it"

"okay-" you stood up and checked your lace again, "thanks for the company, i really appreciate it"

"and about the other day- when we hung out, let's do it again!"