𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐮𝐩

| 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 |

7:00 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

after the ramen shop, tsuki talked to asuka and somehow convinced him to have you stay at his place for the night.

asuka agreed bug made sure that you came back home the next morning in peace, "just make sure she remembers her name"

you furrowed your brows and shook your head, "uh...thanks."

yamaguchi left earlier so now you and tsuki took the train home. the stops were long from where the ramen shop and his house was, not to mention traffic.

"you know you act like a prince charming" you mentioned while holding his hand. "explain." he said

"well- every time i'm in trouble you appear out of nowhere and basically sweep me off my feet" you described, "it's actually kind of cool in a way"

you can tell he was embarrassed after not saying anything to your comment. you continued hold hands with him and he would do this thing where he randomly squeezes it as a signal.

"i like you" he moved his head on top of yours and kissed your hand, "that's what i do what i do. because i want too, because you mean everything to me"

"watching someone else get in the picture or even try too is just..."he paused and fixed his glasses, "what i'm trying to say is- i will always be there so you cant get rid of me"

"i don't plan too" you kissed his hand back and arrived at the stop. you both got off still holding hands and he still managed yo get his keys out, "you can change into my shirt, my mom doesn't come home until 3pm"

"you sure?" you squinted

"very." he said, "and my brother and his girlfriend are away on a trip"

"ooooh~" you both said in sync

| comfortable |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

wiping your hands with the bathroom towel, you made your way to the bedroom. tsuki sat there, his arms on his side with a tilted head and smirk.

"you look great in my shirt"

you looked at yourself in the mirror and did a little spin, "the shirt is a bit big isn't it?"