𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

| 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 |

lunch

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"why are you looking at me like that?" tsukishima groaned, sitting across from you at the lunch table. you two were the only ones there since the other guys had something to do back in class. why are they taking so long-

not to mention that tsuki kissed you yesterday- how can he act so calm about it? then again, it's not like he cares. if he doesn't care then why should i?

"what do you mean?" you awkwardly chuckled, "i'm totally normal...looking"

"yeah no" tsuki got up from his seat to get on the lunch line, "i'm getting bread, want one?"

"oh yeah" you stood up from your seat and pointed your finger, "i like the swee-"

"nevermind" he walked away. "bitch..." you mumbled and crossed your arms. you looked around the cafeteria and there weren't many people inside. you moved your head up see people sitting outside even though it was cold, "i would freeze."

before you looked away a head by the window turned and made eye contact with you. they brought their hand up and waved with a soft smile. you turned your head back in case they were waving at someone and then pointed at yourself, "me?" you mouthed

they nodded their head and winked. their dark red hair and brown eyes catching your attention. you were taken back a bit and then tsuki tapped your shoulder, "here"

you took the bread from his hand and looked at hinata, kageyama and yamaguchi coming towards the table. "hi guys-" you slowly said until you saw the face of distress from kags and yama.

"what happened?" tsuki pushed up his glasses

"hinata." both kags and yama deadpanned

"um hi-" you tried to say

"WHAT'S YOUR TYPE OF GIRL?" he blurted out

"PTF-" tsuki spit out his water, "WHAT?"

| a new perspective |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"hinata." you sighed, "where is this coming from? saying something like that is sudden"

"not to mention kinda personal" yamaguchi shivered

"i overheard tanaka and nishinoya talk about it in the locker room"

"of course you did." all the boys said

you blinked and glanced at tsuki staring at you. he looked away and semi-covered his face. you did too and kageyama was in the middle of you, "what happened."