3

(Merman form Dante)

(Merman form Dante)

DANTE POV:
I was sleeping until I heard my six brothers and my parents talking and it wasn't good, they wanna ban me and Kaia for going to the surface, I woke her up ,"Kaia, we need to leave now" I say and she understands, we swam away from our home. My sister and I are Prince and Princess. "Dante, won't we turn human if we're on land?" Kaia asked and I nodded,"We'll be human soon" I say.

We turned into humans, but also naked; Kaia grabbed my hand and took us to a forest, after all that running she collapsed,"Kaia! Oh no.." I say and she was having a fever, this was her first time on land. A rouge appeared in front of me, I ran as fast I could but it caught up, it surrounded me and my sister, a wolf appeared and killed the rouge,"Thank you" I say and he changed back, shirtless ,"Dante it's good to see you too, but you both need to stay at my place from now on." Alexander said and he carried my sister bridal style.

A girl and a boy looked at me,"Nina, Friel, this is Dante ,an old friend of mine" he said and I glared at him," I'm only 28, man! And Kaia is almost 22!!" I say and Alexander laughed,"And I'm 24 and I found out that your sister and I are mates recently" he said and I grew shocked. My sister is his mate? This is the best news ever!

"Treat my sister well, Alpha" I say and he nodded at me. Alexander looked at my sister and then me,"I'll take care of her with my life" he told me and I ruffled his hair. Nina gave me a pair of clothes and turned red after walking away. I put the clothes on and while Alex takes care of my sister's fever.