9

𝐾𝐴𝐼𝐴 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
Alex slept on my lap and damn was he heavy. I moved his hair and looked really handsome and cute; I fell asleep too after that. The next morning, I woke up in Alex's chest; he slept really peaceful and I ruffled his hair a little,"Kaia" he said, his voice was raspy and almost sounded like a growl but a cute one. "Kaia...what are you doing?" He asked and I looked at him,"You're cute when you're half sleepy." I said and Alex raised a brow at me all because I said that he was cute.

"Kaia, I'm a sexy werewolf! I'm not cute!!" Alex says as he tickling me; I giggled,"Alex stop it!" I said. We played around so much that we both fell off the bed,"I'm not cute, Kaia." Alex said and I let out a giggle,"You're cute to me, Al" I say and Alex cuddled me,"I know Kai, but I'm sexy either way." He tells me, I roll my eyes playfully and kissed his forehead,"I love you, Alex" I said. And Alex plays in my long black hair and I stared at him,"What are you doing?" I asked and he still played in my hair, Alex was a little sleepy after that.

Alex went to go shower while I made the bed , I looked for the other pillow and when I found it, it was placed on the bed.'All done!' I thought and Alex came and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist,"The bed looks nice" he says. I jolted and turned around,"Al go put some clothes on before you get in bed." I say and Alex has his clothes on, I flopped on the bed groaning and blushing after I saw Alex,"Mind telling me why are you groaning and turning red?" He said and I got stubborn,"Hell no" I say and he looked at me,"Like Brother, like Sister" he said under his breath, I beat his ass with a pillow and turned away from him,"Meany" was all I said. And Alex cuddled me with my head on his bare chest,"Alex?" I managed to whisper, but he didn't reply. Just cuddled me while he inhaled my ocean mist scent from my head and body. I thought to myself,'Maybe he's not feeling well.'

And boy was I wrong....He wanted to spend time with me so he doesn't have to work and I've been so stubborn and feisty. I kissed Alex's neck
although I tried to kiss his cheek but I was small and his neck was the only thing I could reach so far.

Alex looked at me,"Why'd you do that, Kaia" he teased and I blushed while pounding his rock hard chest,"You're tall!" I said and he nuzzled my neck and just stayed there."I know and I love you, Kai.." he says, but he was cute and I couldn't be so stubborn with him even if I wanted to.

Alex kissed me for the first time. At first I was so unsure then I went along with it, I stared blankly at Alex after that kiss then blushed a deep red, 'What the hell happened!!! Was I kissed by a werewolf, aka my Mate!?!? HOLY FRICK FRACKIN HELL!!!?!' I buried myself in the pillow as I heard Alex's laughter,"Come on, Babe. We'll go to bed" He tells me and I nodded. Alex and I laid so very close to each other and I wouldn't mind being near him. But I fell asleep before I could even say anything."Good Night My love" Alex said and I nuzzled him in my sleep.