6

𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

As I watched the Alpha carry Kaia to his room, I felt worried that she'll lose her older brother. Kaia cried all night in silence until she falls asleep, 'She's having nightmares' I thought.

And when I heard a scream, it was Kaia."Nina.." she said and I hugged her,"It's ok" I say and Kaia told me what the nightmare was about, I was so mad,"Why would they do that??" I asked and she told me that her mom forced her to look pretty but she wants to be free..and Dante was also forced by their dad to look presentable or the both of them are a disgrace to their family....No wonder why they came here, they don't want the royal life.

But however, all Kaia wanted was to be loved and supported on whatever fate she chooses, and this was her fate...Finally found a new friend and life along with her brother. Kaia stayed in my room for the night, you could say we had a sleepover, but Kaia is my best friend and what ever problem she has, I'll always be there to help her find a way to fix them.

𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
After the rouge died, I saw Dante trying to move, I stopped him but he knows that they're gonna be after his little sister. If only I could've done more to help out..

I doubled the patrol and the princess walked around barefoot on the pack house grounds,"Hey Bro, quit looking at them. They'll be ok" Nina said, my sister was right but I was worried about Kaia and Dante since they're prince and princess of the sea.

Nina and Kaia are besties, Dante was a new friend to me, Alpha Alex is busy while Kaia always sat near his office, waiting for him to be done with paperwork. I sat with her,"What are you doing" I asked and Kaia just stared back at me,"Waiting for Alex to finish work, he takes so long" she says, I agreed with her for once,"What's a Luna??" Kaia asked, I looked at her and then answered,"A Luna is like a queen but she's also kind of like an alpha when her mate which is the alpha, go to war or pass on... Lunas can also have to do work but you're a mermaid princess so we'll make the workload lighter for you." I said and she smiled at me.

If you're wondering that I talked, yes. I know you're wondering why didn't I talk before, well it's because Nina and I lost our parents and I was selectively mute. But thank goodness that I only talked to Kaia. Because she is a real friend but I can understand that she wants a normal life with her brother, friends, and soulmate which is Alex. I also understand her pain in what she hates when people force her to do something that she doesn't like at all.