5

𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
As I fought the rouge, Friel shifted in wolf form and killed him."Are you ok?" Nina asked, I nodded at her and she took care of my wounds. 'That rouge came out nowhere.. unless he's after Kaia!!!!' I thought and i need to protect my baby sister from dangerous rouges.

Soon after that, Kaia ran in the room and pulled me into a tight hug,"Ow Ow ow, Kai. Im injured" I say and I saw tears in her eyes,"D-Dante don't leave me, you're my big brother... I need you." She said and for the first time that my baby sister wants me to survive. Alex was worried, he watched Kaia cry until she fell asleep on me,"She's a sleep?" Alex asked and I nodded,"Yea she cried herself to sleep."

Alex wondered why this little sea princess cares about everything."How did you two get here?" He asked and I told him everything,"They we're gonna ban me from seeing my mate and best friend!?" He shouted, I nodded,"Yes and they went to keep the both of us away...Kaia is only young and she wants to explore what's it like. I've already been here multiple times so I want to do this for her."

Alex looked at my sleeping sister,"Yea but when I found out that she's my mate...I was so scared that she'll never love a werewolf." He said
I looked at him,"Dude, she loves you. Very much and she will do anything to make you see that. Don't forget that your mate is my loving sister and she never wants me to leave her alone..even if I died, she'll be so depressed. So do me a favor and stop acting like you're a beast to her." I said and tears falling from Al's eyes."I'll try" he said. Alex carried Kaia to his room so she wouldn't sleep on me all night."I'll take this mermaid to my room so she can sleep on the bed and not on you, you're injured" he said and I waved it off."Good night Alpha" I teased,"Night merman prince" he said to me teasingly. I went to sleep after that.

'Don't worry Kai, I'll be ok' I thought so I don't want to see her this sad about losing me.