8

DANTE POV:
After my injuries were healed, I saw Nina sleeping. She was uncomfortable sleeping with her head down on my bed, I pulled her carefully so she could rest more until she was awake enough."Dante." Nina said and I woke up,"Nina, what's wrong?" I asked and she just stared at me like 'why'd I put her on my bed?' Or something. She just hugged me and I hugged back but Nina turned red that she transformed into a wolf, I thought she was so cute. She reminded me of how I met Kaia as a baby but Nina's a beta and I'm a prince. Nina was the only one I like because she was nice enough to help me with my injuries.

"Nina change back please" I say and when she did, Nina was fully naked so I tossed the covers over her head and handed her one of my shirts,"Wear this" I say and she wore it . Nina grew tired and so did I, we went to sleep but she was so close to me that I cuddled her. Kaia was with Alex but I didn't mind it, I got a threatening letter from dad,

'Dante, if you and Kaia aren't home by midnight... I'll lock you both up for betraying your duties as prince and princess!

-dad'

I ripped it up, I can't leave...Kaia and I already started our new lives... I don't want to go back and watch Kaia become miserable and depressed, our brothers never cared about her, only I did, Kaia was forced to marry some merman who's really old! She's only 21 and still my baby sister!! Mom and dad never raised me and Kaia...Grandpa did!! All mom and dad cared about was our brothers because they're spoiled ass brats who think they own every damn thing!!! This isn't the life that I nor Kaia wanted.

"Dante?" Kaia said, I looked at her and hugged her,"Don't worry, we're never going home.." I said and Kaia was still young and has a big life ahead of her. And I want her to be happy, Alex stood at the doorway,"Don't worry, I won't let them take you or Kaia" he said.

ALEX POV:
'Alex do something for mate and Bro in law!!' Dylan said.

I nodded and tripled the patrolmen and Kaia was still waiting for me to come out of my office and finish working. Kaia sat near my office door and when I opened it; I saw Kaia half sleeping."Aww, cutie" I whispered and carried her to my room. I laid her in my bed and looked at her,'she's really cute, isn't she?' Dylan said

'Yea she is really cute but she's MY cutie' I said to him. Kaia woke up,"Alex?" She says, I parted her hair and saw her pretty face,"I'm right here, Kai. It's ok" I say and she held my hands,"I-I l-l-love y-you t-t-too" she tried to say, I kissed her head,"I love you too, cutie" I said and she blushed, her small arms were around me but I hugged back. "Kai, you don't have to wait for me. I'm fine" I told her, Kaia looked at me,"Well you take too long, just because you're my mate doesn't mean that I can't wait or be patient with you." She said. Kaia made her point too, I shouldn't be gone long though.

Kaia and I were watching a movie called 'Hobbs and Shaw'. Kaia was watching the movie with me until I fell asleep on her lap,"H-hey g-get off me, you're heavy as hell" Kaia said, I turned to her half sleepy,"Let me sleep here for the night, please" I say and she gave in. Kaia blushed after I looked at her with a sleepy face.