4

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
I groaned and saw a bright light, I looked around with the covers to my chest,'Where am I? What am I doing here??' I asked myself. I realized that I was naked from turning into a human, well I had my hair cover my chest like I had it in the ocean when my hair covered my chest but I wondered where Dante went,"D-Dante" I called, there was no answer, I got up and fell on the floor, 'I have legs!' I thought.

I saw that I had nothing on me, so I used my hair to cover myself. I got up again and walked but when I almost fell, a boy caught me; I looked up and stared at him,
he looked cute and his eyes were brown and Dante saw me awake,"Kaia٫ get back in bed" he said and then the boy gripped me,"Alex, this is Kaia, my sister and Princess." Dante said and that Alex guy's eyes widened. "Dante, why's he gripping me?" I asked and he shrugged,"Maybe he knew you would start walking and almost fall so he caught you." He said and when I tried to get out of his grip, Alex growled lowly and held me so close to him and whispered the one word in my ear.

"Mine!" Was all he said, I held on to him,"I know.." I say and Dante told me that he's my mate,"What's a mate?" I asked, Dante and Alex looked at each other,"A mate is your other half, whether their human, mermaid, werewolf or witch. Your mate is your soulmate who is destined to be with you forever and it involves the mating process which you won't understand yet." Alex said then my legs gave up and I collapsed on the ground,"Whoa, careful there" Alex said and Dante was worried,"Al, she just turned human, so this is new to her" Dante told him, Alex let me stay in his room when he noticed I had a fever.

Alex stared into my eyes then backed away, I touched his face but he shuddered and looked at me,"What are you doing?" He asked,"I've never seen a werewolf or human before, so I'm curious about your kind." I say. He sighed٫"You know, if you wanted to know then I'll tell you. I'm a ruthless werewolf and I tried my hardest to find you, but I couldn't stand being alone.."

I cut him off but placing his head on my chest and hugged him,"It's ok, just stay there until you feel better" I said and he hugged back, Alex nuzzled into me while he kind of slept,"Hey baby sis" Dante said, I waved and he just laughed when he saw Alex sleeping on me,"He was tired?" He asked. I looked at Dante,"No, he just told me how ruthless he was until we came here." I said. Dante ruffled my hair,"I'm sure we can figure this out Kai, but it looks like he needs you the most. Remember I'll always support you." Dante hugged me, but Alex pushed him playfully,"No way man, your sister is mine." He says then Dante laughed,"Oh yeah? She's MY sister so I have every right to be near her, besides she my best friend and so are you."

Alex was stunned and he looked at me then back at Dante,"You're right, but she's also my mate Dante, and I would give her everything but I know that nothing can't buy her happiness. Because she's already happy around you. I want to feel that way too, I'm a beast who'll forever be all alone" Alex said, I staggered to get up,"That's not true, Al..." I say,"Dante and I want you to be happy, but we didn't know that something or some one caused you to be like this. Dante I may be your sister but I belong to the both of you, even though I'm your sister, I still have a mate who will look out for me just like you do." I said to both of them, Alex and Dante gave a small smile,"Ok sis, but just know that I'll be here in this house." He said and I rolled my eyes, my legs shook and I fell, Alex turned into a wolf.

ALEXANDER POV:
I caught Kaia, but Dante noticed that since it's her first time being human, her body will drain her out.

I went to the bathroom and ran the bathtub with warm water."Dante, will water help her?" I asked and he gave a nod, when the bathtub was full, I placed Kaia in; her legs turned into a tail,"Alex, Stay with her I'll go get something!" He said.

I stayed with Kaia, but I was worried about her, I noticed that she laid down under the water, she was peaceful and when I stood up, she rose for air and noticed her tail back. I never seen her this beautiful up close before, when she rose up, Kaia was crying. I wondered why, I felt so bad for her...

Kaia saw me and I walked over to her. She pulled my arm so a bent down and she hugged me. "Kaia?" I say and she cried,"Please stay" she whispered and pulled me into the tub."KAIA MY CLOTHES WILL GET WET!!" I screamed and she gave me the most sarcastic look,"Take your clothes off and quit whining like you're a lost puppy" she said and I smirked,"Oh you little trouble maker!!" I say and took my clothes off and took a bath with her.

"You. Are. Mine." I say and she nodded head while blushing.

I laughed and she splashed me to get back at me. After the bath, I got out and dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my hips, then I lifted Kaia out and her legs came back but she struggled to stand up,"Calm down, your legs won't remain calm if you're already tense" I say and she nodded at me. Kaia relaxed and started walking, I hugged her,"There are you calm now?" I asked and Kaia gave me a peck on the cheek, a flush of red crept on my face, Nina smiled,"I have clothes that she can wear so she won't be naked." She said and I watched as they walked away.

I got clothes on after that and Nina brought Kaia with her,"You look cute" I say and Kaia just tilt her head,"Oh he meant you look really nice" said Nina,"And by the way ,Luna,I'm Nina and my big brother Friel are beta and third in command"

Nina and Kaia became friends, I watched them bond with each other. Nina got mad whenever I tried to steal my mate from her. Friel stood and guarded the whole night until rouges came and Dante was fighting them off.