12

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
I remember crying myself to sleep and now I'm into a soft warm pillow?

"Hey Kaia, it's time to wake up" a familiar voice said and I opened my eyes to find werewolf Alex next to me,"Al?" I said and he nudged me."Ok ok it's you, but you're in wolf form." I said and I noticed that I was in the blanket, I wondered what happened but then I had flash backs."Alex, where are my clothes?" I asked then he pointed them out on the floor, my tail came back last night. I facepalmed and turned away from Alex,"Damn it, I'm naked again...*sigh* I already feel so much pain when I cry." I said to myself.

I started to hide underneath the covers while my hair covered my body and my knees were crouched up to my chest, Alex changed back. But I dared not to come out, Alex came under the blanket and pulled me over to his side of the bed,"Baby, what's wrong? Tell me what happened." He says and I blushed at his naked body and almost pulled away from his grasp . He pulled me back and looked into my eyes,"Eyes are windows to the soul, Kaia. Tell me what's wrong." Alex said and I told him everything about me at home and being afraid, but I wanted to lose my voice for this. Alex hugged me,"It will be okay, I'm right here; for you, my beloved." He says and my arms were around his naked torso,"I love you." I whispered and I felt his kiss in the top of my head. As Alex noticed the both of us naked, he covered me when his men came in the room and he told them  to leave us alone."Leave now!" He yelled, Alex looked at me and nuzzled into my neck."Darling, it'll be alright" he tells me, but I felt his head in my chest and hugged him again."I know... but you do realize that the both of us are naked from changing back!" I said and He laughed it off like it was nothing,"Yea I know, but we are going be be naked whenever change back after the transformation, Kaia." He said.

Although I wanted to water smack him in the mouth, but he was right. Yea, I have water powers but Alex doesn't know that!! "Kaia, Come here." He says and when I came over to him, he grabbed me and placed me in his warm cuddles and we were in a blanket together. Well at least he didn't want me to catch a cold or something. I fell asleep and felt kissed planted on the top of my head, Alex was awake, watching me sleep.

The next morning, I woke up next to Alex. He was laid out and had me close to him, I wanted to move but then I thought that if I moved then Alex will wake up and bring me back. I fell back to sleep for five more minutes, his arm was laid out and around my shoulder."Kaia...wake up my beautiful mermaid." Alex said. I never wanted to wake up,"Nope five more minutes, lemme lone and let me sleep." I said sleepily,"You're so cute when you're sleepy, Kaia." He tells me and I turned away from him. Alex turned into a wolf and went over to me and changed back to himself again,"Kaia, please wake up before I start kissing you." He said, I opened my eyes and looked at him,"If you kiss me, I'll water smack you." I say and he chuckled,"Ok, but you know you love my kisses. Also do you want me to stay with you today, I feel like you're still depressed about what happened." Alex said and I nodded,"Yea, I'm still traumatized but you can stay. And don't you have work today!?" I said and he cuddled me,"Nope because my mate is still sad and I'm still mad at your parents because they forced you to marry some elderly merperson." He said and I hugged him.

"Thank you" I said and Alex smiled at me. He skipped work just because he was worried about me, I should repay him somehow. But now I didn't care if we were naked, I'm just glad that I found a mate that's willing to protect me. "Al, how long are we going be naked?" I asked, Alex looked at me, "I'll make it forever that you have to remain that way besides that's how I met you, babe. You were naked when I first caught you from hitting the floor and the moment that we touched sent sparks through my body, and how could I forget that pretty mermaid tail of yours, those rose golden eyes that are like sunsets, and that long bluish black hair. You are very soft and cute, that makes me want to stay right here, with you. Forever." He said and I laid my head on his chest, "Stupid wolf." Was all I said, he laughed it off and continued to hold me in his arms

Alex and I took a bath with me but I sat in between his legs with my back almost sliding, my knees above the water and my head on his chest. I hummed to myself trying not to think about my parents or what happened at home. "Baby, I didn't know you can sing, what else have you been hiding from me?" He asked and I bended water and yea that's my powers, I bend water.

My heart was real happy, 'Girl stop hiding from your man! He loves every scar and flaw about you!' It scolded me in my head, my heart beats louder and louder, could Alex hear it?

But he smirked at me, "Yes love, I can hear your heart beating." He said and I blushed, "Sh-shut up!" I splashed him in this he face and boy was he not happy, he pinned me to where he was and towered me. I felt his hand on my chest and he smirked, "I highly recommend you not to splash me, Kaia." He said and I blushed immensely at him, "Th-that's m-my breast y-you're t-touching *turns red*" I stuttered then he blushed and backed away, I sank in the water. My knees were in the air and Alex hovered over me, he can see me but I can barely look at him above water, he also dove down and kissed me. I kissed back but it felt sort of real.

Was I dreaming?
And with that I closed my eyes.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
I kissed Kaia under the water, I placed both of her hands in my chest, Kaia and I stared at each other and she closed her eyes. I pressed my forehead against hers, I felt Kaia's hand in mine. 'She's really staring at me' I thought and I heard her mind link me, 'Stop staring at me, dumbass!!' I grew shocked, 'Kaia don't call me a dumbass..' I mind linked her back but she shoved me off of her. "Dumbass." She mumbled and then I ruffled her damp hair.

After we got out the bathtub, I carried her to our bedroom and dried off her hair. "Kaia." I teased, "What is it Alex?" She said looking at me. "Kaia, I don't care what anyone thinks, you are mine and only mine. If someone lays a finger on you, I'll make sure that they won't live." I say and she placed my hand on her face, "I understand." She whispered and I kissed her head. I'll never let this mermaid go.

I got a letter from an anonymous pack saying that they want my mate, I said no. But I was worried that they'll do the same thing when Kaia told me what happened and Dante would kill everyone in that pack too. Kaia came in my office and the first time too. "What's the matter?" I asked and she sat next to me on the couch, lifted my arm and laid down while my arm was over her neck. "Cold. It's cold. I don't like it." She managed to say and I laughed, "Baby, I know it's cold. But you can't just.." I almost wanted to argue but I guess I'll have to get used to my cute ass mate anyway.

The next morning, Kaia went missing, the anonymous pack kidnapped her. Shit, Dante will be so upset and mad as hell. 'I'm coming Kaia! I'll save you, don't worry!' I mind linked her, but I already grew terrified of what that pack will do to her, "Alex, we gotta go save my sister!" Dante yelled, Nina gave a sad expression, "We got to help him, Al. I'm worried that he'll remain this way.." Nina said and I hugged my best friend, "Don't worry, we'll save her." I said, I shifted into a wolf and tracked Kaia's scent.