10

ALEXANDER POV:
After Kaia fell asleep, I chuckled that the fact I kissed her was the best night I had with her even though she was so stubborn but very cute. The next morning, Kaia was in my chest and I cuddled her closer to me."You're such a cutie" I whispered and kissed her head.

I was right, She is a cutie. And she was MINE. I don't want no one to touch her except for Nina, Friel, and Dante because one she's Dante's sister, and two Friel and Nina are the besties so it's best if I treat her right or Nina will kick my ass.

Kaia blushed red after I kissed her, I bet she's still thinking about being stubborn to me a little after that. But I won't be mad at her for it ,after all I did surprise her. Kaia was asleep in my arms, the sunlight filled the room and it shined on her face. And Kaia woke up, groaning."Good morning beautiful" I say and she nuzzled me,"Morning Al" she said and I kissed her head.

"You know Kaia, you're a cutie." I say and she looked up at me,"I know and Alex, I love you." She said and I happily kissed Kaia's forehead,"I love you too, Kaia." I said and she gave me the sweetest smile. As I watched Kaia ruffled her hair up, she hugged me.

Although Kaia is a mermaid Princess, she still has so many curiosities about the places around her. Dante and Nina were getting along,"Alex, do you think that they're dating?" Kaia asked, I looked at her and I had to be honest,"Yea, it looks like Dante and Nina are falling for each other." I said and Kaia was happy.

I went to my office and did my paperwork, oh how I hate it.

Kaia sat near my office door again and Friel would sit by her and talk until I got done with work."Kai...I'm done with work" I said. And I found her sleeping again. I carried her to our room and I laid on the couch with her.