7

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
As I sat near his door, waiting for him to finish the paperwork, Friel sat with me and talked. After Alex was done he came out and saw me sitting near his door."Kaia, were you waiting?" He asked and I frowned,"Ya darn right I was, I was gonna take your t-shirt and wear it then I'll go to bed in it..." I muttered, Alex heard what I said and I mumbled something under my breath,"Stalker much" was all I said before I went to the bedroom to wear Alex's shirt.

I took off the pants and shirt that Nina gave me and wore Alex's T-shirt, it was big but it's also comfy. When Alex walked in, I wanted to take it off but he just liked me in his clothes better than him."You know Kaia, you look cute in my clothes than I do anyway." He says and I punched his chest,"You take long when you work!" I say and he just pat my head."I'm sorry" he says planting a kiss on my forehead,"Why'd you do that?" I asked and Alex looked at me,"What? Kissed your forehead? Oh it's because I love you" he said.

"What's love?" I asked and Alex was so surprised,"You don't know what love is, do you?" And I shook my head,"I never knew because no one told me, only Dante did." I say and Alex was shocked,"Ok love is...putting someone else's needs before yours, it's also showing affection to the person you're with." He said, I never knew what love meant for a long time but it's good to have someone tell me what it is. Alex picked me up and we laid on our backs, staring at the ceiling. I turned away so he won't see right through me otherwise I'd slap him into next week, Alex put his arm over my waist,"Kaia...is there something you wanna tell me?" He says and I shook my head,"No, now get off me" I say as I shoved him off of me.

Alex pulled me over to his side of the bed and got on top of me,"You can't hide from me forever Kaia. So either you tell me or I'll tickle you" he said and I looked at him, but I kept my mouth shut. Alex tickled me and I told him what was on my mind,"That's not fair, you're so mean!!" I say, punching him in the chest, he laughed and put my head on his bare chest,"You're mean." I say and he chuckled,"Aw come on, you know you love me"
and I hit him again,"Shut up!" I said and he was shocked,"Damn what has Dante taught you? To be a bad mouthing mermaid or both innocent and defensive" he said and it was both of those things, I roughhoused Alex until we fell off the bed and I pinned him,"Shut. Up."
Was all I said before I went to bed. Alex got up,"Kaia.." he said and I didn't answer him, but he climbed into bed. Alex didn't do anything, he just laid there staring at me,"Kaia... come here" he says pulling me closer to his side of the bed; I looked at him and turned red."A-Alex what are you doing?" I asked and the next thing I knew, his wolf Dylan took over him.

Oh hell no! I'm trapped!

Dylan was tempting me but I wanted Alex back, my whole body grew tense and Dylan or Alex noticed it . Alex gain control of his body and brought me closer in his arms,"I'm so sorry" he says and I cried,"I'm glad you're ok" I whisper then I went to sleep. Alex was giving his wolf a scolding for scaring me while I was sleeping soundly, his hand moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead."I love you, Kai" Alex said and went to sleep.

ALEX POV:
"I love you, Kai" was all I said before I went to sleep. The next morning, I was laid out in the center of the bed with Kaia's body on top of mine, my arms were wrapped around her, Kaia's hands and feet were small but I like them anyway. Her ocean breeze mist scent had me blown away, I kept her to myself and kissed her head,"You're such a cutie" I say, but I wondered what is it that she hid? A nightmare? Or something I never knew about her? I don't know it might be both but I'll wait until she's ready. Kaia was just cute when she's sleeping

Dante taught her to be mouthy, stubborn, defensive, kind, and real innocent, but he taught her bad words when she was little and she still say it!! This girl will be the end of me but I love Kaia with my life.