More Mistakes were Created

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n felt like she was floating. Last thing she remembered was unfuzing from the BioMerge with Lucent to get her point across to Missy. Y/n didn't feel right, even in her own body. She heard voices but they kept breaking up which sounded like static to Y/n's ears. She slowly becomes aware of being on something soft. She was laying on something. Y/n just didn't know what it was yet.

Y/n felt warm and safe. She felt comfortable. She didn't know where she was and for the time being, Y/n didn't care. She felt safe and warm and that's what mattered to her. Soon distant yelling could be heard. Y/n was slowly becoming aware she was in a bed of some kind, so she pulls the blanket and pillows over her head to muffle out the noise.

"She could have died!!"

"What choice did I have?! How else was I supposed to make Missy back the fuck off from us?! She still wants me!"

Y/n soon recognized who the voices that were yelling, belonged too. They were her father, James, and Lucent.

"You still could have killed her!"

"I didn't yet she's still alive."

"Will both of you stop yelling or you'll wake Y/n up!"

Y/n recognized the new voice belonging to Ms. Stone, aka Rosemon. Where was she? Who's house was she in.

"Everyone stop yelling or I'll throw you all out!!"

That was a new voice and Y/n didn't recognize it. By this point, Y/n had enough of the yelling and decides to get out of bed. She sits up and the room starts to spin. So it has been a good while since she's been out cold. Maybe a day or two. Maybe. Y/n throws the blankets off of her and puts her feet on the floor. It was a cold, wood floor. At least it wasn't stone tile or it would have been shock therapy to her feet. As Y/n's eyes begin to adjust to her surroundings, she realized she was not in a home she knew. Y/n was only able to manage a few steps before her legs gave out beneath her. She was confused by the sudden weakness.

A mad scramble was heard coming up the stairs and after a few seconds, Lucent comes bursting into the room. "Y/n!" He scoops her up into her arms and spins her around. "I'm so glad you are okay!" He gives Y/n a bear hug before looking her in the eyes. "No idea what happened. You suddenly got weak after we unfuzed after the confrontation with Missy. We panicked and..."

"Who's we?" Y/n asks for she was just as confused about the whole situation as well.

"We couldn't go to your house but I called your parents to tell them what happened. Unfortunately the closest place we could go to was Leomon's house..."

"Leomon?"

"Talk about a reckless kid," said a gruff sounding voice from the bedroom doorway.

Y/n managed to peek over Lucent's shoulder in order to see who was talking to her. She sees and older gentlemen with long blond hair with quiet a bit of grey in it. He wore a tan colored t-shirt which had a few holes in it as well as some old stains. His pants had spots of dirt like he had been working in the garden all day. "Who are you?" Y/n asks.

"Names Baxter but you know me as Leomon. This is my human disguise. Last we met was when I was SaberLeomon," said Baxter.

Sudden realization hits Y/n. "What a min...You...oh God I am so sorry putting you through the stress of Lucent's fight with Leviamon."

"That's not why I am mad," said Baxter as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "I'm mad over the fact that you and Lucent BioMerged without the need to fight. Because of that you almost died."

"She did almost die! She was blue in the face!" James yells from downstairs.

"I'll go get your father so he'll quiet freaking out and giving me a migrane." Baxter leaves the room and heads back downstairs.

"I'm so sorry. If I knew that would've happened I'd..." Lucent doesn't get a chance to finish his sentence for Y/n stops him.

"It's in the past now, Lucent. What happened anyways?" A slow burning pain spreads across Y/n's back. "What the?!" She tries to reach her back but Lucent stops her.

"There's no going back now. I have to show you." Lucent carries Y/n over into the bathroom and shuts the door behind them. "It's my fault and I don't know if I can fix it. Because of that BioMerge..." Lucent makes Y/n so her back was facing the mirror. He pulls her shirt up. On her back was an angry red colored tattoo, or what appeared to be a tattoo. Lucent frowns. "There's no going back now. You now bare my Crest. Seems like a piece of my data latched onto you...."

*This is what Lucemon FM's Crest looks like*

Y/n looks back at the Crest on her back. It slowly starts to fade and disappear. "At least it doesn't stay. You think there can be a way to get rid of it?"

"There could be one way bit that would require us to go to the Digital World to find a Crest tag. Because of my own selfishness and pride, you almost died and a piece of my data is attached to you. You are, to a sense, no longer human until we can get this fixed. That is if we can."

"If it cannot be fixed then what?"

"Then we will deal with it together. We are in this together and I won't leave you because of this change," said Lucent as he hugs Y/n.