Planning things Out

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n had just finished breakfast and was up in her room. She was getting ready to take a shower. She had just pulled off her shirt and was about to head into the bathroom when Lucent walks into the room. "Have some decency, Lucent!" Y/n holds her shirt against her chest to prevent Lucent from seeing her breasts.

"Sorry Y/n," said Lucent. He kept his eyes on Y/n's. He wanted to see her so bad but, him being the gentleman, he decided it would be best to wait. "I just want to know where you want to go on our date."

"We could go to the Butterfly House. There shouldn't be too much people there at this time. Just let me finish my shower first before we go. Also I'm locking the door. I don't feel like having you walk in on me again."

"I said I was sorry."

"I forgive you. Next time before coming in, just knock on the door, okay?" Y/n heads into the bathroom, shuts, and locks the door.

*Lucemon FM's POV*

Lucent sits down on the bed and waits for Y/n to finish her shower. He planned on telling Y/n how he felt about her. He just hoped that she wouldn't reject him. "Whats the worse that could happen?" Lucent falls back onto the bed and looks up at the ceiling. "Technically I am older than her so she could say no because of my age." He laughs a little. "Talk about robbing the cradle. Yet love has no label, race, gender, or color. Yet people still stereotype it and judge it." Lucent sits back up. "Yet some people treat it like a sin." He laughs. "Funny at how the rest of the Seven Lords and I are representations of the seven deadly sins." Lucent laughs even more. "I should say that we wrote the book on the seven deadly sins." He goes into a laughing fit at his own joke.

Lucent wipes the tears from his eyes. "And yet I still hate the fact that we were given names by humans those many years ago. I'm just glad Y/n just doesn't call me Lucifer. Lucent is kinda almost the same but I accepted it. It was either that or she would have called me Feathers." Lucent turns his attention to the bathroom door. He hears the water shut off. "So where's this Butterfly House at anyways?"

"It's about thirty minutes away from here by taking the bike trail.  Not the one where I got attacked by Digitamamon but the one we had taken the day you came to pick me up from school."

"You mean the one that cuts through the forest?"

"Yeah. That's the one," said Y/n as she gets out of the shower and dries herself off. She knew Lucent was sitting on the bed, watching the door. "If you want, I'll let you pick out my outfit. Nothing too girly. This is a casual date. Nothing too over the top."

"Also too we need to use this opportunity to plan our attack on the Lords that are already here." Lucent gets up from the bed and goes over to the closet. He opens it. "I guess we can say this is a start." He pulls out a white t-shirt with hibiscus flowers on it and a pair of blue jeans. "She did say casual."

"Date first and then we will plan on how to deal with the Lords."

An hour later, Lucent and Y/n were at the Butterfly House. Lucent was in his human form. Plus it being a Sunday, there were not a lot of people there. Y/n had a cloth flower feeder in her hand in order to attract some butterflies. Lucent watches the butterflies fly around. "At least the bugs here don't try to attack you," said Lucent.

"I tend to forget that the bugs in the Digital World are twenty times bigger than humans," said Y/n as she watches a couple of butterflies fly away.

"Plus they could kill you too. Kuwagamon for example, is a bit hostile, and will chase you down and kill you."

Y/n sits down on the bench next to Lucent. "So who will we be going after first?"

"I think we should go take care of Barbamon first. All we have to do is get the lights turned off for an extended period of time in the mall, making she shoppers leave, in order to draw him out."

"If I remember correctly, he represents greed, right?"

"That's right. Take away the greed and he will come out of hiding."

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n sits in silence, watching the butterflies fly by. She didn't know if she would be up for a fight against the remaining Seven Lords. Her parents fought Daemon back when they were kids. "I don't think we are going to win this fight."

"You have me to help out. We fuze again like last time and we are sure to win."

"What if we aren't able to fuze? What if I end up getting hurt or worse, die?"

"What drove you to come to my aid that day? The first time we fuzed?"

"The fear of losing you, never being able to see you again."

"I think it was more than just fear," said Lucent as he takes a hold of Y/n's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm not sure what I feel. I see you as a friend but I'm not even sure about that anymore."

"Love has no label. Even if we stay as friends, I'll still be by your side."

Y/n pulls her hand away from Lucent's. "I'm not even sure anymore. Here I thought that Eric was going to be the one and here he ends up with the worst girl on the planet. I just don't know. I might be falling for you yet when I consider being with you, I'm reminded that you are a Digimon. That you are just data."

"Y/n look at me." Lucent gently grabs Y/n by her chin and makes her turn her head towards him. "Love has no label. I don't care how long it takes for you to accept your feelings, I'll still be with you no matter what challenges are thrown at us."

Y/n blushes, it slowly crept across her cheeks. "Lucent..."

"Follow your heart and decide. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Y/n's face nearly turns beet red. "I think...I may have fallen for you but..."

Lucent silences Y/n with a kiss, a gentle kiss, on the lips. "Like I said, follow your heart, Y/n."