Hello There

Tears have happened over the years. During these tears, Digimon have came to our world. Some good, some bad. Sometimes there is no conflicts, other times there are, and people end up dying.

*Y/n's POV* * Eight years old*

Y/n was outside, playing in the backyard at her parent's home. She was busy playing in the sandbox, building a sand castle. Sand covered her jeans as she builds her castle. She gets up and dusts the sand off. "Now to find some rocks to build a path." She runs over to the back porch and picks up a handful of pebbles and runs back to the sandbox, dropping a few pebbles along the way. Y/n sits back down in front of her castle and starts to make a path to the castle. Unbeknownst to Y/n, while she was playing outside, a Tear happens. Up in the sky, clouds begin to gather and darken the sky. A strange pixelation appears on the clouds and the clouds part, realing what appears to be a digitized gate. Several Digimon fall or fly out of the gate. Unimon flies out and heads towards the park. Lucemon flies out and decides to explore the area. Orgemon, quickly followed by Leomon, fall out of the gate. Leomon had followed Orgemon to make sure that he stayed out of trouble.

Still unbeknownst to Y/n, she still had no idea what event had unfolded in the sky above her.

*Lucemon's POV*

Lucemon flies out of the gate and decided to explore the area. "This place should be good enough for a new home," he thinks to himself. He flies close to the top of the trees, checking out the area. He was busy checking out the area when movement catches his eye. He looks down and sees a little girl playing in the yard, pretending to fight someone with a stick. He decides to get a closer look. He lands in one of the trees and sits down on one of the tree branches, watching the little girl have her imaginary battle with whatever she is fighting.

"Dont worry princess Kells, I'll save you from the dragon," said Y/n as she points her stick at the "dragon". She pulls off her red cap and puts down the stick. She tries to quickly to put on a fabric dragon mask. After about a couple of minutes, she manages to get the mask on. "I'll never return the Princess Kells to you, Prince Nivens," said Y/n in the most threaten voice an eight year old can muster. She once again tries to take the dragon mask off and puts the red cap back on. She picks the stick back up. "I'll defeat you, Brandy and I'll save Princess Kells from you." She once again starts an imaginary sword fight with the dragon named Brandy.

Lucemon couldn't help but laugh at the little girls antics. He ends up laughing a little too loud and his laughter catches the little girl's attention.

"Who's there?" The little girl calls out.

"Sorry I didn't meant to startle you. I was enjoying your performance. It was rather enjoyable. Now tell me why are you fighting what you call a 'dragon'."

"Princess Kells got kidnapped by Brandy the dragon because he got greedy when she was making bagles at the bakery. So Prince Nivian has to save her," said the little girl proudly. She points her stick towards the source Lucemon's voice. "Now show yourself or else I will tell my parents there is a stranger hiding in our trees!"

Lucemon jumps down from his hiding spot in the tree. "Better now?' He sees the little girls eyes light up with wonder.

"Its a cherub! Mom we got a cherub in our back yard!" The little girl quickly runs back into the house to grab her mom. After about a couple minutes she drags her mom outside. "See it's a cherub!" The little girl was ecstatic over the fact about Lucemon's wings.

"Honey there is...." The little girls mom stops midsentence once she sees Lucemon. "There's been another Tear, hasn't there?" She walks up to Lucemon and kneels down to his height so she can look him in the eyes. "Lucemon, am I right?" She holds her hand out to him for him to shake. "My name is Ellan."

"Yes there has been another Tear." Lucemon looks at Ellan before shaking her hand. "So I take it you've dealt with Digimon before?"

"My husband and I dealt with what we believed to be tenth Tear back when we were kids. It was during that Tear we ended up being sent to the Digital World. We were friends back then but after so many years, our friendship eventually lead to marriage. Would you like to come inside for something to eat, Lucemon?" Ellan asks.

"I could stay for a bit but not for too long," said Lucemon.

The little girl takes Lucemon by his hand. "Come on, Lucent." She leads him in the house.

Ellan watches her daughter lead Lucemon, who she hopes wouldn't turn out to be one of the evil Digimon who on occasion escape into the real world during one of the Tears, into the house. Ellan heads inside. "My husband James should be home from work here soon."

"I think I may have heard about you two. Weren't you two of the kids that defeated Mephistomon?" Lucemon asks.

Ellan shuddered at hearing that name. "If it wasn't for us, he would have came through the eleventh Tear which would have happened here in the real world about a week after the tenth tear," said Ellan.

"If you don't mind me asking, do these 'Tears' happen often?" Lucemon asks.

Ellan shakes her head. "Not really. The last one happened the day Y/n was born which was about eight years ago. It's hard to tell when they happen since we dont really have a way to predict the next one. On that day eight years ago, my husband and I met Agumon and Wizardmon. They are still around and do visit on occasion but other than that it can be pretty miserable depending on who visits during the 'Tears'," said Ellan. She watches as her daughter disappears into the living room and comes back with her favorite book. She sits down at the table.

"Can I read to you, Lucent?" Y/n asks.

Lucemon chuckles. "I don't mind staying a bit longer." He sits down at the table and Y/n sits down next to him, trying her best to read her favorite book. Whenever she got stuck on a word, Lucemon would help her sound it out.

Ellan watches Lucemon and her daughter sit together. She was glad her daughter made a new friend, someone to spend time with since she didn't have very many friends. It was hard to tell at this point if Lucemon was going to be good or evil.