Trouble

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was surprised, despite the fact she was half asleep still, to see both Missy and her dad, Millar, at her front door. "So what do I owe this occasion for this visit?" Y/n asks yawning.

"You are in big trouble, Y/n," said Missy with a crooked smile on her face.

"You should be the one in trouble. You stole my would-be boyfriend!"

"You broke my fucking nose you stupid bitch!"

It was then that Y/n noticed that Missy's nose was bandaged up.

"Both of you just shut up. That's not why we are here," said Millar.

"Oh that's right. I want him," said Missy as she points to Lucent.

"Lucent isn't for sale. Besides you think you can be able to handle an Ultimate level Digimon?"

"I don't care. I want him."

"Listen here, Y/n. Name your price and we will be on our way," said Millar as he pulls out his wallet.

"I'll tell you guys again. Lucent isn't for sale. You cannot put a price on him."

"How about five hundred thousand sound?" Millar pulls a bunch of money out of his wallet and tries to hand it to Y/n and she refuses.

*Lucemon FM's POV*

Lucent couldn't help but laugh at Millar's efforts. "Oh this is rich! Barbamon would get a kick out of this!" Lucent starts to double over from laughing too hard. "You humans prove you never change. For some of you, that is." He wipes the tears from his eyes. "Okay I'll humor you both. If your daughter, Missy, can fuze with me for battle, like I did with Y/n the other day, we will strike a deal. But if she cannot, I want you both to leave Y/n alone," said Lucent, the tone of his voice had a serious note to it.

"You have a deal. What makes you think that I'll leave her alone?" Missy asks.

"One: half the neighborhood is watching us to see if anything happens. We will have witnesses either way. Second: there's a Tear opening up in the sky as we speak." Lucent points up to the sky as he shoves his way past Millar and Missy, stepping outside. "Now's your crowning moment, Missy. Let's see if you have the guts to actually hold up on your end of the bargin."

Missy's eyes widen in horror as the sky begins to pixelate. "What the hell is going on?!"

"Its called a Tear. It's a strange phenomenon that links our world to the Digital World. Whenever it happens, Digimon always come though. But not all of them are nice," said Y/n. She looks over to Lucent. "Think you'll be able to handle this one?"

"I'll be fine. We may not have to fight this one." Lucent watches the ground where a Digimon begins to take form. After a few minutes, Laylamon appears, smiling at Lucent when she sees him.

"Lucemon so good to finally meet you," said Laylamon. She notices that Lucent takes a defensive stance. "Don't worry I'm not going to attack you, unlike Beezelmon."

"Then why are you here?" Y/n asks as she now stands her ground besides Lucent.

"I came to see the human that Lucemon is infatuated with," said Laylamon as she walks up to Y/n. "I can see why he likes you. You are pretty cute." She looks behind Y/n and Lucent and sees Missy and Millar. "Why are these two here?"

*Y/n's POV*

"Missy and her father, Millar are here because they think they can buy Lucent from me. Missy is only upset because I broke her nose and she can't hide the bruises with any make-up."

"And from the looks of things, she is still trying to take Lucemon from you. I can tell at how she is looking at him." Laylamon laughs. "Some humans just don't change and this human is a prime example." She walks up to Millar and Missy. "Tell me my dear. Why did you do it? Why did you break this girls heart and trying to steal Lucemon from her?"

Missy choosing not to answer, runs back to her father's car. Millar follows soon after.

Laylamon walks back over to Y/n and Lucent. "If I recall correctly, did I hear you call Lucemon, Lucent?"

"Yes ma'am. I've been calling him that since I was a kid. It was easier for me to call him that at the time."

"Plus she had a bit of a hard time trying to say Lucemon," said Lucent with a laugh, making Y/n blush.

"After that the name stuck," said Y/n. "So why are you here, Laylamon?"

"I'm here to warn you that Daemon will attack the human world. I don't have any idea as to when he will attack. Just telling you this information risks getting me turned to data if I'm lucky."

"Laylamon if you want, you can come inside to talk. That way you won't feel as exposed."

"Thank you, Y/n. Plus it would be good to see Ellan and James again," said Laylamon as she makes her way to Y/n's house.

"You knew my parents?"

"I did. I kinda helped them during their first visit to the Digital World."

Y/n hurries ahead of Laylamon to let her parents know they had a Digimon over for a visit.

Lucent watches Y/n and Laylamon head inside. "I don't like the idea of this. I don't feel like being embarrassed." Lucent had no choice but to deal with it or risk a fight with Y/n, for he didn't know whether or not they would be able to fize again if the need would arise again for them to fight together as one.