A Proposal?

*Lucemon FM's POV*

It was the middle of the night, and Lucent couldn't sleep. And it wasn't because of how close he was to Y/n. It was because of the fact he had no idea what kind of problems his seal would cause Y/n on top of needing to plan on how to defeat the remaining Seven Lords.

"We got myself who's in love with a human. We got Barbamon who has a family and refuses to fight for Daemon's cause," said Lucent as he gets our of bed. "I need a cold shower. Sleeping in the same bed as Y/n isn't doing me any good. Bad enough I'm resisting her as much as I can. Laylamon would be laughing at me for all this." He heads down the hallway and finds the bathroom to take a shower. Even if his appearances was human enough, he wasn't human. "I doubt we'd be compatible." He had all the things that would make him human, inside and outside. But Lucent was still composed of data.

Plus there is another issue that will come up later, after the remaining Seven Lords are defeated. Lucent was embarrassed about it but it wasn't his fault. Laylamon made fun of him for it the last time he spoke to her. Lucent has never been with anyone, even after he went back to the Digital World, before he ran into Y/n again years later. So yeah there was that slightly embarrassing info to tell Y/n eventually.

Lucent makes his way into the bathroom and closes the door. He strips himself of his pajamas and boxers before turning on the shower. Just like he told himself, he did decide on a cold shower. Most people would call him crazy but he didn't mind the colder temperatures. "I need to figure out a way to reverse what I've done. Maybe if I BioMerge with her again, it would go away?"

After an hour of being in the shower, Lucent couldn't come up with a better idea other than BioMerging with Y/n again. He finished his shower before going back into the room.

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n feels the bed shift as Lucent laid back down next to her. "Everything okay, Lucent?" She yawns as she rolls over to face him.

"Just dealing with a mental crisis. That is all."

"Something is bothering you."

"I was thinking that if we BioMerge again, maybe we could get rid of the mark."

"And what if it doesn't?!"

"Then I'll live with the mistake I created for the rear of my life. I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't know how to get Missy of our back. She wasn't taking no for an answer."

"She probably would have kicked you to the curb a week later. She's never really good with anyone she dates."

Lucent pulls the blanket back over himself and Y/n. "It wouldn't have worked out between me and Missy. Besides I'd rather be with you."

"Lucent?"

"Are you okay?"

"Okay about what?"

"With being as close to me as you are. I mean sharing the same bed and everything even though we haven't had a third date yet."

"We haven't had a third date because if the fact we have to figure out a way to defeat the Seven Lords. The ones who haven't decided to become good."

"I don't think we'd get to a third date."

"We'll not anytime soon at least." Lucent rolls over to face Y/n. "Got a proposition for you. After all this is done, I'll take you out on the third date. Anywhere you want to go, and I'll take you."

"Anywhere?"

"Yes, anywhere."

"Slight issue. Money can be a problem depending where we want to go."

"Then we'll just stick to a place in town then. And then when we make it official, we'll save up and then we'll travel to where you want to go, okay?"

Y/n rolls back over, facing away from Lucent. Even if she was okay with him sharing the same bed didn't mean she was ready to take their relationship to the next step. He appears to be human but he's still a Digimon. I don't think we'll be compatible in that department but Lucent prefers to be with me. He hasn't even tried to be with anyone else. As far as I know I mean. Y/n tries to settle down her mind so she could get to sleep when she suddenly feels Lucenr grab her and pull her towards him. "Hey!"

"Calm down. I'm not trying anything. Just feels like if I wake up again, you'll disappear." Lucent buries his face in Y/n's hair, breathing in her scent. "I still think this is all a dream and I'm back to leaving through that Tear as Lucemon all those years ago."

"Lucent that's love. You are afraid it's a dream when it's not." Y/n tries not to squeak when she feels Lucent wrap his leg around her.

"Making sure nothing happens to you during the night."

"What do you think will happen?"

"Laylamon will break in her and take you away. She's still one of the Seven Lords and I don't trust her myself."

"You're not the only one, Lucent."