Lair of Greed (Part 1)

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n and Lucent stood outside the mall. "He's in the mall," said Y/n.

"Why the mall? Couldn't he have picked anywhere else?" Lucent asks.

"The malls is the biggest hotspot for greed, especially during the holiday seasons. I recommend not to be here during the Black Friday's sales or the after Christmas sales."

"That bad?"

"Let's just say that the guy who managed to knock a couple of my teeth out is still paying for my dentist bill."

"So..."

"I have two dental inserts, my two upper canines. Those are the only two teeth I have that are false teeth."

"So how did that happen? I mean why were you out shopping on one of those days?"

"I needed a new laptop and the Black Friday sales is the best time to get one. I put one aside for layaway and the guy thst knocked the two teeth out tried to say I stole it from him after I had paid for it. Luckily for me, dad was with me that day. The guy is paying for the dentist bill and assault charges on a minor. I was sixteen at the time it had happened." Y/n heads into the mall, Lucent follows after her. For once she was glad he chose to be in his human disguise.

"Now the question is how do we plan on luring out Barbamon." Lucent ignores a few of the girls who were staring at him, even a few winked at him.

"This time we will not rush into things like the fight with Leviamon. If rather not fight if we have to. Maybe we can make it so Barbamon fights on our side."

"Good luck with that. He one of the Seven Lords. He'll turn on you as soon as your back is turned. Remember he's still loyal to Daemon." Lucent watches a few of the shoppers walk by, a few bags from different stores in hand. "So where do you want to look for Barbamon first?"

"First I'm getting something to eat. Then will discuss our plan of attack if we end up having to fight Barbamon." Y/n makes her way towards Starbucks. "Think I'll spoil you today." She stands in line and studies the menu.

Lucent wraps his arms around Y/n, resting his head on top of Y/n's. He was a good foot taller than her in his human form. "What do you have in mind?" Lucent asks.

"Since it is getting closer to the Fall season I'd figure id introduce you to something called a Zombie Frappe. It tastes like carmel apple. It's topped off with pink whipped cream for the 'brains' with a shot of red mocca syrup that runs down the side of the cup like 'blood' which is not."

"And you humans actually drink this stuff?"

"Pretty much. A lot of people drink it on a daily basis which isn't good for your blood sugar. To me, this is a treat, which I get every once in a while. Rather not have myself too wound up on sugar."

"Maybe I want to see you wound up," teases Lucent.

"Not this time, Lucent. We got lucky with the fight with Leviamon, which was on a Friday. I'm not going to allow myself to relax too much. We still have Laylamon to worry about as well." Soon it was Y/n's turn to place her order.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. How may I help you?" The barista asks behind the counter.

"One Grande Zombie Frappe and one Grande Green Tea Latte, please." Y/n watches the girl enter her order into the computer. Once the order has been placed, Y/n pays for the order and finds a spot to sit down close by so she could her her name called.

"So what store do you think Barbamon is hiding out in?" Lucent glares at one of the girls who was about to flirt with him, making her run off.

"If we have to, we'll check every store. The downside is that we may have to buy stuff in order to lure him out. If what you told me is correct, and each of the Seven Lords represent a physical manifestation of a Sin, then Greed will lure out Barbamon. I have a store in mind we go to first."

"You did mention you'd get something to eat yet you only got us drinks. Do you want me to go find you something to eat?"

"If you want." Y/n pulls out a twenty dollar bill from her wallet and hands it to Lucent. "Find something that you'll want to try to. Just because you enjoy my cooking, doesn't mean to limit yourselves to just that."

Lucent takes the money from Y/n. "I'll be right back." He leaves the table.  Lucent wanders around the food court for a bit, deciding on what he and Y/n would eat. His attention is soon on a pizza place. "Villa's Pizza? Sounds alright. Maybe Y/n would like some pizza." He waits in line until it was his turn to order. Close by he could hear a few girls whispering and giggling. He knew they were talking about him. Laylamon would have a hay day right now because of those girls, Lucent thinks to himself as he waits in line. Once he was to the front of the line, he orders four slices of sausage pizza, two slices for himself and Y/n. Once the pizza was ready, Lucent takes the pizza back to the table where Y/n was waiting for him. Y/n was busy drinking her Green Tea Latte. As soon as he sits down, Y/n pushes the Frappe toward him.

"Try that first before the pizza. I think you'll enjoy the taste," said Y/n as she takes her slices of pizza from Lucent.

"You think so?" Lucent takes a drink from the Frappe. "It's alright. Not to crazy for sweet foods but it will suffice."

"I notice you had a group of girls talking behind your back."

"They can talk all they want. My eyes are only on you, Y/n."

"Thanks, Lucent," said Y/n as a slight blush slowly creeps across her face.