-5-

After a few days of intense training, you finally had one day of nothing but education. Entering your classroom, you saw no one there, knowing you are pretty early. 

'I forgot to take my medication yesterday.' 

"Oh, well," you mumbled, heading towards your seat. You sat down, placing your head in your arms, blocking any light from shining through. Something made you really sleepy, so you felt compelled to sleeping until class started. 

***

"HEY!" a shout instantly made you shoot your head up, looking around for the one who shouted. "IT IS TIME TO GO HOME, IDIOT!" The voice made you sigh, knowing it is Bakugo. One thing you noticed while looking around is that no one else was in the room.

"What?" you asked, standing up. 

"Everyone left. They tried waking you up, but you wouldn't!" Bakugo scoffed, trotting towards the door. You quickly dashed towards him, following a few feet behind. 

Something made you feel the need to use your quirk. You weren't sure what, but that pulling just had your mind-twisting. You groaned quietly as your hands crawled up to your head. 

"What the hell?" you whispered to yourself. 

"What?" Bakugo asked softly, pausing in his tracks. You both were standing in front of the dorms. 

"Nothing." you lowered your hands, shoving the need to possess away. Entering through the doors, you ran quickly towards your dorm, avoiding everyone's eyes and questions. 

You shoved your door open, slamming it shut and making sure to lock it. 

'Medication!'

You entered your bathroom, grabbing the orange bottle of pills and pulling one out. Quickly, you swallowed it without any water. It took a few minutes for you to finally calm down. The need to possess washed away as you plopped yourself on your comfy bed. 

'Am I too used to possessing people? Why did I have that feeling?'

***

It's a day off, no school and no training. Opening your eyes, you still saw darkness out the window. Quickly, you changed into something suitable for decent weather; black jean shorts and a black shirt. Leaving your room, you trailed towards the couches with your phone and a pair of over the ear headphones.

"No one is awake." you mumbled, laying on the couch, turning on your music playlist, listening to your favourite songs. You sighed, laying your hands on your stomach, feeling it rise and fall. 

Suddenly, a boy with spikey red hair appeared inyour sight. His mouth moved, making you shove your headphones down to drap around your neck.

"What?"

"Why are you up so early?" Kirishima asked, leaning down towards you. Shrugging he sighed in disappointment. "Well, I'm up to train. Wanna join?" he beamed, placing his hands on his hips. 

"Is it hard?" you asked, lifting you body to sit up. 

"No. It's with Bakubro and Kaminari. We're not doing much, just finding our special moves." You nodded, standing.

"I'll join." you spoke sternly, stuffing your phone in your back pocket. 

As you waited with Kirishima for an hour, him rambling on about events in school while you just listened. 

'How is this fun for him? I don't talk.'

"So that's how I came up with my hero suit!"

"NO ONE CARES, SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo burted through Kirishima's life speech. You both divert your attention to the blonde hot-head, noticing Kaminari following his tracks.