-41-

"Why now?" Aizawa sighed. resting his chin in his palm.

"What are you talking about?!" Kaminari and Bakugo blurted in question, another tear escaping their eyes.

All Might looked at Aizawa who rubbed his face in frustration.

"Is there anyone else who's close to her?" All Might questioned, glancing towards the trio.

"Her dad," Bakugo spoke, making All Might nod in agreeance.

"You think he's alright now?" Kaminari asked, raising a brow in concern.

***

All Might soon returned with your father, him looking worried as he noticed your unconscious self through the mirror.

"What?!" he blurted, running towards the mirror, running his fingers down the glass.

"Sir, I'm sure you knew of this possibility because of her quirk?" Aizawa asked, giving the man a stern look.

Your father huffed and puffed a few more times, finally calming himself. His body slowly marched towards the monitors, taking a closer look.

"Yes. The first time the doctor noticed what her quirk was, he gave us the details."

"ANYONE BOTHER TELLING ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" Bakugo shouted, clenching his fists as his body tensed up. His brows scrunched in frustration, keeping his eyes on the adults.

"Ok, I'll explain." Aizawa scooting in his chair towards the trio.

"Please." Kirishima bluntly spoke.

"Her quirk is possession. She can possess anyone she touches with her hand." Aizawa paused at the sudden awe of Kaminari and Kirishima.

"That's her quirk?" Kaminari questioned.

"Yes. Now, because of her quirk, she has the ability to use someone's quirk of who she possesses. If she uses it too much, she injures her real body. She used to have her real body collapse whenever she possesses, but now, she can possess about two people while still using her real body. It's almost like mind control, but she explains it as splitting her soul between the bodies."

Kirishima and Kaminari nodded, Bakugo already knowing the gist of your quirk. Kirishima leaned against against wall, listening deeper into the conversation as Bakugo kept his stern eyes on his teacher.

"Though her quirk seems cool, it's clearly taken a toll on her mind." Aizawa darted his eyes towards Bakugo, the blonde boy widening his eyes. "Depending on the people she possesses, their mindsets can get into her mind. She possessed Shigaraki, Toga, and Twice within the past few months, though it was Shigaraki that really kickstarted this. Because of him, she started having impulsive thoughts on killing or hurting in general." Aizawa shifted his eyes to the other boys, who looked more understanding but still worried.

"Is that why she went crazy during the sports festival?" Kaminari asked, Aizawa nodding in response.

"I knew she wasn't fine." Bakugi mumbled, gritting his teeth while looking towards the ground. "She kept saying everything was fine, but she still had that voice in her head."

"Bakugo." Kirishima whispered, but Bakugo kept his eyes and attention away from his friend.

"Now about the problem at hand." All the boys raised their eyes towards Aizawa, keeping them focused. "We knew she would get this way, because her survival requires possession."

Bakugo widened his eyes, raising his brows as he dropped his jaw.

'To survive, she needs to possess?' He thought as a small gasp escaped his lips.

"I'm sure she has felt the need to possess throughout her lifetime, so she would, but I'm sure she didn't know that pieces of others' minds could rub off on hers." Aizawa sighed once more as your father glanced towards the boys. His eyes fell on Bakugo, who looked the most furious than the others.

"So, what your saying is that she has to possess people and those people, depending on who they are, could be a bad influence?" Kirishima asked, another tear trickling down his cheek.

"They could also be a good influence, but because she needs to possess, overtime, those with strong minds like Shigaraki and Toga could really affect her." Bakugo looked towards your body with angered crimson eyes.

"So what the hell is wrong with her?" Kamianri asked, pointing in your direction.

"SHE POSSESSED THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE, CAUSING HER TO HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES!" Bakugo shouted, beginning to hyperventilate from the thought of you falling apart.

'What if she never gets back to normal? Is she stuck here? Will she remember anyone? She has to be alone.'

Bakugo shook his head, looking towards the monitors from a distance.

"Basically, yes, she is having a split personality issue. That's what we're trying to cure." Aizawa added, noticing Bakugo's hostility towards the situation.

'I've never seen Bakugo like this.' Aizawa thought as the young blonde stomped towards the monitor.

"The reason why she's being quarantined is because if she possesses someone while her bad side is in control, who knows what chaos she can cause." Aizawa mentioned, pushing his chair towards the monitors.

"See, she is having different brain activity at different times. Right now, it's rapid here." Your father pointed towards a part of your brain, this educating All Might and Bakugo. "Then just now, it switched over to here. Even in her sleep, she is still having this problem." Your father sighed as his eyes began to water at the sight of your resting body. "I thought it'd be further down the road."

"She did enter the hero course, she was going to have to use her quirk." All Might spoke, noticing Bakugo's position beside him.

"How can we fix this?" Bakugo grumbled with her hands gripping the edge of the desk.

"We need to get her real self back. A way to do that may be..." Your father paused, zoning out with his eyes still on the screen.

"May be what, sir?" All Might asked, leaning forward to hear.

"Because she's possessed so many and this is the result, what if she just continued to possess only one person? If she continues to possess them in her real soul, I'm sure we'll be able to drive out those other personalities." your father replied, nodding with a smile of hope across his face. "The doctor told me long ago that this could be a solution, but we're not sure."

"Let's try it." Aizawa agreed, Bakugo standing straight.

"I VOLUNTEER!" He shouted, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"But your a student and are slowly working towards a goal. Healing her this way will take time." All Might butted in. Kirishima and Kaminari walked closer to hear the conversation.

"I DON'T CARE, I NEED TO DO THIS BECAUSE I-" Bakugo paused, showing a shocked expression on his face, along with light blushes. "I need to." The men nodded, your dad grinning to his need to do this.

"Ok, but there may be a time her bad side could possess you, so we'll ask Hatsume if she can create something." All Might suggested, making Aizawa nod in response.

Your father continued to watch the two men think out the process. Soon they were able to reach Hatsume, slowly getting the tech they needed for the long operation.