-40-

After an hour, you finally opened your eyes. You couldn't sleep, but Bakugo could. You lifted your body, feeling his hand slowly slip off yours. Raising your body slowly, you looked around, seeing everyone asleep, a few in strange positions, but you just shrugged it off.

You seemed drawn to the rice doors behind you, making your feet move on their own. You found yourself outside, sliding the doors behind you. Raising your gaze, you saw the full moon shine on you, this gave a feeling of nostalgia.

"It's time," Dabi commanded, grabbing your wrist and dragging you to the same lab as always. Suddenly, you felt a small pain in your neck, the last thing you saw being Dabi with a worried look.

"Good job, (y/n)." Shigaraki grinned when you opened your eyes.

Looking around, you noticed lights shining towards you in all directions. You knew it was the lab, feeling the leather restraints on your wrists and forehead.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" you shouted, feeling your blood boil as you squirmed in the restraints.

"I will in a minute," Dabi spoke, walking towards the door.

"No, Dabi. You know the rules when this happens." Kurogiri added, pointing towards the screen. You began to huff and puff, seeing the lights shining in your eyes.

"What?!" Dabi blurted as his eyes fell on the screen.

"GET ME OUT!" you shouted, hearing Dabi bang on the window between you and the villains.

"STOP!" Dabi shouted.

Suddenly you felt your vision blur as anger raged more within you. Your vision began to glitch into reality. You saw a flicker of the lab lights and the moonlight. Tears were streaming down your face, feeling anger within you.

'GET ME OUT OF HERE!'

You weren't screaming in reality, but at this point, you weren't sure what reality was. You felt lost in your consciousness.

"Shigaraki, take care of her." The man with the hand nodded as the purple aura dropped your mother.

The last thing you saw before disappearing into the portal was your mother disintegrating into ashes.

"Mommy!"

You felt drained, a sense of drowning. You weren't sure what was happening, all you knew was that you came outside to see the moon, but suddenly you broke. You felt empty, broken as if the past has come back to haunt you.

'What is happening?!'

'Kill!'

'I don't understand!'

You brought your hands to your head, ruffling your hair as your eyes fell to your feet. Your breathing intensified.

'What's wrong with me?'

Tears still poured from your eyes as flashbacks of your time with the villains appeared, as well as time with your family. You felt as if there were three parts of you, each part fighting each other. There was yourself, the you with your family, and the you that stayed with the villains.

'Stop! Just stop!'

'GET ME OUT OF HERE!'

'"Daddy! Mommy!"'

'STOP!'

"Stop," you mumbled as your mind continued to fight.

You collapsed to your knees, seeing your vision twitch between reality and the past. This overwhelming feeling had you push on both sides of your head.