-15-

"Are we ready?" Midnight asked, everyone, cheering a "yes" in the crowds. "Great! Choose your teams," she spoke, swinging her whip in circles.

'Fifteen minutes to choose. Everyone is avoiding Izuku because he has ten million points. Bakugo has a lot of people on his list because of his two-hundred and same for Todoroki.'

'The only thing I really have to think about is the points and the people. If I'm with unknown people, I have higher chances of being unknown, but I need good unknown people.'

"Bakugo, can I be in your team?" a girl whined, but all the people who asked, he rejected. He gave you a glance from the middle of the crowd, but you just shook your head and chuckled.

"We're not battling yet," you mumbled, looking around for people to join.

"Hey." Ojiro peered from the blue, waving towards your position. You quickly walked towards him, seeing two other opponents. One boy had crazy purple hair with somewhat dead eyes while the other had grey hair and he seemed like the little chubby boy of the group.

"Hey," you spoke softly.

"We need one more person, can you join us?" Ojiro asked, moving his large tail slightly. You nodded, grouping with them.

"Introductions." the boy with grey hair ordered. "I'm Shoda and I have twin impact as my quirk."

"I'm Ojiro and have a large tail that's quite strong." They glanced over at the crazy purple-haired boy.

"I'm Shinso." he didn't label his quirk, but you weren't about to rant off about ut since you wouldn't either.

"What's your quirk?" Ojiro asked, but Shinso stayed quiet.

"I'm (y/n)." You did the same. Listing your quirk goes against one of your goals. Moving your eyes towards Shinso, you got one good and long look at him, thinking of what his quirk could be.

'He's mysterious. He's not as quiet like me, just thinking of his body and his actions. He does seem kind of secluded but looks like his quirk may be used for evil since he gives off that aura of being hated in his past. He moves and acts in the way that someone may want revenge, but just want light shown in the dark. Maybe his quirk is similar to mine in a way. Or maybe I'm just thinking way too deep for this.'

"Leave me to be on the top." Shinso proposed. Everyone agreed, choosing their positions of the carriers. You decided to be the back left carrier, since you didn't want to be seen in the front, giving yourself away too much.

"Do we all have our groups?" Midnight called out. Everyone nodded grouping together in the arena. "Great! Everyone had a headband of the added points in each team. Your goal is to take off the opponent's headbands and have enough for your team to place top four. If at any time you or an opponent use quirks maliciously, that person will be disqualified." She smirked at the crowd, slapping to whip back onto her side, but in a seductive way. Placing her hand on her waist, she leaned to one leg. "Let's prepare!"

Everyone began to group themselves, the carriers holding the top man or woman. Being a carrier wasn't too hard, as long as your goals are completed in the end.

"Are we set?" Shinso asked.

"Yea," Shoda replied as you nodded.

"Same," Ojiro replied.

Suddenly, when the horn blew off, you noticed Shoda and Ojiro moving in synch, you cocking a brow. Getting a glance up, you saw Shinso act as if it was nothing.

Everyone attempted to reach for Izuku's headband since it has ten million points, but you guys weren't reaching for him. You went with me wherever Ojiro and Shoda went.

'Maybe I was right and Shinso has a quirk like mine.'

When the speed picked up, you saw two groups in front of you being pushed out of the crowd attacking Izuku. Both are small teams, one being Team Rin and the other being Team Pony. Without hesitation, you prepared your quirk.

Those two small groups didn't notice, so you charged quietly, somehow.

"How is it?!" Shinso called out, reaching the teams' minds. They spun in reaction, looking at your group.

"Decent!" Rin blurted, instantly losing the life in her face. Her eyes went dark as if someone sucked her soul out.

Pony didn't answer, squinting at him as if she knows something. To warm up your quirk, you forced the group to rush Pony and reached for her. Though Kamakiri was her partner, he struggled to keep up with Ojiro's tail. You got a firm touch on Pony's elbow, activating your quirk.

'I have improved my quirk by a bit, but that bit can make a huge difference. During days of training, Aizawa decided to help me with one thing; my weakness.'

'With this, I finally learned how to keep my body in motion while possessing another. It took a while to learn, but I got it down. I constantly possessed his body and tried to leave part of my soul in my own.'

'Now, I can work the majority of my body while possessing one other, but I don't have my full strength in my own body to fight, but my possession is still able to reach the opponent.'

You pulled your hand away, feeling part of your soul enter Pony. You watched as she grabbed her headband and voluntarily handed it to you. All this happened while the other half of your group grabbed Team Rin's headband.

"Shinso," you called out, seeing him glance down at your hand. You held up the band. He leaned forward and placed it on his head, letting it fall to his neck.

"Let's go," he mumbled.

While dashing towards the middle of the arena, you noticed Izuku's group cornered by Mineta and Kendo's teams. Team Monoma ran towards Team Bakugo, snatching the last few headbands on Bakugo's head, losing all of his points.

"We're still good," you murmured without anyone hearing.

Running forward, you saw an open group, though it seemed that way.

Team Todoroki approached Team Izuku as Team Mineta had difficulty fending off the brute power of Izuku's group.

"We should stay away for the time being," you suggested to Shinso. His eyes glanced down but back up.

"Ok, we'll do that, but we need to blend in."