-23-

It has been two days since you woke up from your long rest of recovery. You and the other students have a whole week of a break with no training.

You and the other students planning on doing a celebration of the sports festival today, so all you had to do to help was bring in cookies.

"Hey, guys!" Mineta blurted with a lisp. Everyone began to group next to him. "What if I bring in some adult beverages?" He winked while smirking. You chuckled along with a few others.

"I'm down!" Mina shouted, raising her hand. You stopped laughing when you noticed many students raise their hands.

"I will not allow this! We are too young for such beverages!" Ida announced, taking a stance of sophistication.

"But it would be something new to try, and we have a whole week. We'll be fine by training day." Momo counter attacked. You were honestly shocked at the people who raised their hands in this manner.

Uraraka, Momo, Mina, Tokoyami, Aoyama, and a few others raised their hands. You kept it down, not planning on having anything.

***

When Mineta came back with the adult beverages, he threw them in the cooler as the TV began to blast music through its speakers, since Jiro decided to hook up four more speakers to it.

Is it the party started, everyone grabbed a glass of whatever drink they desired, you choosing coke.

"Toast to Bakugo, (y/n), and Todoroki!" Momo blurted as everyone clung glasses together. You all took a sip of your drinks.

You weren't really accustomed to parties so you just chilled by the food on the table.

"(y/n)!" Kaminari blurted, dashing towards your seat. "Yiu should try this sake!" Shaking your head in response, he frowned. "A sip," he begged.

"It's really good!" Kirishima blurted, raising a glass in his hand from the other side of the table.

'I guess it doesn't hurt to try one.'

You sighed in defeat, walking to the cooler. You lifted a large jug of sake, pouring some into your glass and placing the jug back in the cooler.

"Fine." You walked back to your seat, noticing Kirishima and Kaminari watching you as you took a sip. The taste was definitely different and distinct, but it wasn't too bad.

"So? How is it?" Kaminari asked, leaning closer to you.

"Not bad." You chugged down the whole glass so you didn't have to drink anymore.

"Hey! We're playing sake pong!" You sighed, watching as almost everyone trotted over to Mina, who seemed to be the host of the game.

"(y/n)! You too!" Standing in your seat, you walked over with no intention of playing, but to watch.

"We're doing a tournament. We want you and Bakugo to be on a team since you both were top two." Uraraka spoke. Shaking your head, everyone looked at you with a frown.

'Man, they really want me to play.'

"Fine." You sighed as you stood beside Bakugo on one end of the table with Izuku and Uraraka on the other end.

'I don't think they can hold any alcohol, but I can say the same for myself. That glass earlier was the first sip of alcohol I've ever had.'

"Ok, Bakugo goes," Mina announced. He grabbed a ping pong ball and tossed it into the cup closest to us. Izuku took the cup and chugged it down.

"(y/n)!" Mina presented.