-10-

"(y/n)?" Izuku's voice amplified through your door. You stood, rubbing your tired eyes as you just woke up to his knocks.

Opening the door, he gave a look of shock.

"Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry." You shook your head, using a thumbs-up to signal that it's fine. "Well, we're having breakfast." You nod, shutting the door in front of you.

Turning, you marched towards your dresser, pulling out black shorts and a black long-sleeved shirt, as it was still a bit warm outside. You yawned as you exit your dorm, slowly approaching the kitchen.

"(y/n)! Are you ok?!" everyone shouted, running towards your position.

All you did was nod and rub the corners of your eyes as another yawn came to your presence. Picking up a plate, you scooped some scrambled eggs onto your plate, sprinkling salt, and pepper on the top.

"We were worried." Kaminari butted in, making you glance at him.

"Thanks." You mumbled, grabbing your plate, and noticed Bakugo sitting on one end of the table with Kirishima in front of him. Trotting over, you placed yourself in the seat beside Bakugo, getting a look of surprise from Kirishima and Kaminari.

"What?" Kirishima questioned as you raised your gaze. Shrugging, you took your chopsticks and began to eat.

"Since when does she sit beside him?" Kaminari asked, wailing quietly, but in a fake manner.

"C'mon, Kaminari, I'm sure it's nothing." Kirishima patted his back as they both took a few bites of food.

Turning your head to face Bakugo, you asked, "Did you make this?"

"Uh, yea," Bakugo replied, keeping his eyes on his plate.

"It's good."

"Of course it is! Like I said before, it's because I made it!" he blurted, sighing at the fact that you just filled up his ego. You weren't lying, since his cooking was quite peculiar but gravely delicious.

"Bakubro needs to calm himself." Kaminari chuckled, causing Bakugo to grit his teeth.

"What?!" Bakugo questioned.

"Nothing, man." Kirishima continued eating.

Standing up, you threw your food away and placed yourself back into the same seat as before. This time, you crossed your arms and dropped your forehead on them, seeing nothing but pitch black. Closing your eyes, you felt like you could hear any conversation around you.

"I'm glad she's ok," Mina spoke.

"Yea, I was worried," Izuku added, sighing in relief.

"(y/n)?" Kaminari asked, leaning forward over his food. "You good?"

Nodding, he backed up and took the last few bites of his food.

"We need to go to training." Kirishima stood, along with Bakugo. "Excited, Bakubro?"

"As long as I have competition and you guys give it your all and are not weak!" Bakugo threw some of his stuff away, walking back to the table with Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Sucks you can't come, (y/n)." Kaminari patted your shoulder from across the table, though you didn't move.

"It does." Your mumbling barely reached them, but it still did.

"Time to go guys!" Uraraka shouted with her hands cupped over her lips.

***

Though you couldn't train with them, you felt the need to watch. Sitting in the stands of the arena, your eyes fell on everyone's actions and hard work battering against one another. This is all for the upcoming sports festival.

Your attention sparked when you watched Bakugo. Every chance he had to fight Izuku, he declined them. 'He wants him when Izuku is at his best.'

Not only that but his moves. Everything may have been rash and out of the blue, but they were precise and well trained. You could tell his hard work paid off in these mini battles. His explosions weren't too disastrous but were harsh enough to make the opponent want to move.

You grinned at this sight. Seeing him exert so much energy into a simple matter inspired you to jump out there. The one thing that kept you from doing so was Aizawa.

***

After the training session, they all left the arena to stumble into the locker rooms. While they all did this, you crossed your arms as you leaned your back against the white wall of the bathroom hallway.

Everyone began to flood out, leaving the bathrooms with wet and washed hair, giving off a good aroma as they all pass by.

'So everyone took showers here. I always take mine at my dorm.'

Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima left the boy's bathroom in new clothing from before. Dropping your arms, you pushed your legs to walk beside Bakugo as you both trailed behind Kaminari and Kirishima.

"Oh, hey, (y/n)!" Kaminari, beamed, keeping his head forward.

"Hi," you mumbled with a grin in response. "You guys looked great."

"S-she complimented us," Kirishima spoke in shock while Kamianri had a light blush on his cheeks. Bakugo looked annoyed or irritated by Kirishima's simple act.

"She did." Kaminari drew fake tears from his finger to run down the side of his cheek.

"I wish I fought you," Bakugo murmured, making you move your attention to him. His crimson eyes faced forward as his neck muscles tightened. "You are probably better than most of those extras."

With a grin in response, you felt the want to do that as well; battle him to see if his explosions may beat your possessive ability.

'There's a chance we'll fight, but I doubt it. Aizawa pairs us in groups of ones in which we can't hurt each other. Looks like fighting him will have to wait.'