-39-

When dinner finished, everyone prepared for sleep. Today was just the appetizer since tomorrow you guys are going to the amusement park nearby, that being the full meal of fun. 

You entered the room in which you were going to sleep, looking around to see who would stay in here, and as expected, it's mostly boys. You saw different blankets and cushions placed around the relatively medium size room. 

Bakugo grabbed his blanket from within his bag, it being black with red stripes. Kirishima pulled out his blanket, it also being red. You had no blanket, didn't know you had to bring one. Looking in your suitcase, you sighed, zipping the case back up and spun on your feet to face Bakugo.

"Hey, can we share the blanket?" you asked, feeling slightly embarrassed from asking. You felt a little heat reach your cheeks, hoping no one noticed the light blush. 

"Uh, sure." As Bakugo laid the blanket down, you saw his ashy blonde hair cover up his pink cheeks, making you grin lightly. 

"How cute!" Kaminari blurted, making Bakugo dart a look at him. 

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?!" Bakugo shouted, standing straight up with a tightened fist. 

"Nothing!" Kaminari took a step back in defense, raising both hands with a smirk plastered on his face. 

You lifted one side of the black and red blanket, sitting on the cushion with your legs crossed, placing part of the blanket over your thighs. You stared down at your hands as everyone's voices came to a mumble. 

'Kill. Kill. Kill.'

'This needs to stop. It has to stop. Please'

Bakugo scoffed at the yellow-haired boy, then glanced down at you. He noticed your body slouched forward, your face glaring at your hands. Bakugo lifted one end of the blanket, sitting beside you with stretched-out legs. He leaned back, placing his hands behind him. His eyes fell back on you, seeing your (e/c) eyes more carefully. They seemed empty, somewhat dark. 

'What's wrong with you?' Bakugo thought, hearing Ida call out to the group. 

You raised your head, looking towards Ida as he stood straight and raised his head. 

"Everyone! There is noticeably one girl in here! Now, we all know the rules! Do not do anything to hurt her! We all know it is wrong and we will have a lecture from her father!" All you could do with this announcement was lightly chuckle. Yours inhales and exhales from laughing caught everyone's attention. 

'They are worried about me and my father? That's hilarious!'

As you calmed down, softly gazing into the room, you opened your mouth to speak, "Don't worry about me or my dad. Trust me, you guys are fine and I know you all. I don't think anyone could do anything...except." Then you realized Minetta was in the furthest corner to the left. Your eyes fell on him, presenting a dull look as the rest of the boys followed suit. 

"Minetta! If you dare!" Ida blurted.

You heard a grunt from Bakugo beside you, him raising his open palm to present small explosions. 

"IF YOU TRY ANYTHING, I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugo shouted, making Minetta widen his eyes as his face began to shake. 

"O-ok!" Minetta blurted in fear, pulling his blanket up to his face like a little kid. You turned your face to Bakugo, raising your hand and resting it on his shoulder. 

"Calm down." A grin appeared on your face, making him drop his angered look as well as his hand. He kept his glare on the purple head, ensuring that his threat would work. 

"That's how a boyfriend acts. Good job, Bakubro." Kirishima raised his thumb, winking towards the blonde. Bakugo glared at his friend as well, but not shouting or speaking a word towards him. 

"Ok, just go to sleep guys," Todoroki spoke, flicking the lights off in the room, shutting the rice doors. 

Turning the upper half of your body, you noticed the rice door behind you, but there was a light peering through the wonderful designs. The light was a beautiful shade of blue hitting your skin softly, resembling the moonlight. You wanted to see, hoping it was a full moon. You felt Bakugo move beside you, causing you to look towards him. He lowered his body, lifting his hands to place beneath his head. His eyes tracked yours. 

"Are you ok?" he whispered, you nodding in response. 

He shut his eyes, sighing as you, too, lowered your head onto your pillow. You began to feel the heat hit your face, grinning as you kept your eyes on him, your body facing him as well. 

'This does feel somewhat embarrassing but I like it.'

His eyes opened, watching the relatively white ceiling, feeling your gaze on him. As his head spun, he felt your arm wrap around his torso, making his movements pause, his body tensing up from the sudden touch. 

"Shh." you shushed quietly, seeing his eyes finally meet yours. It was as if he was shocked. "Good night." you mouthed, shutting your eyes as you tucked your body closer to his side. 

'Why am I being so bold? It is funny to see his reactions, and I like it too.'

A grin appeared on your face as you started to feel his body heat. This felt comforting, you felt safe by his side. You felt loved having him around. Though he is the one who can pull you out of your psycho side, you still have a hard time controlling it. 

'Kill. Kill. Kill.'

Your face scrunched, tensing your body. Bakugo noticed this on his torso. He lowered his right arm, looking to his left to see your fake smile. He rested his hand on yours that is wrapped around him. Bakugo began to blush mad.

'Man, you make me act in ways no one else has.' He grinned, keeping his eyes on your closed ones. 'I hope this helps.'