-44-

"I'm ready." you mumbled, sighing as Bakugo walked into the room. He grinned and clenched his fists as he sat in the same chair as always.

"ARE YOU FIRED UP!" Bakugo shouted, raising his eyes to the ceiling as your empty ones looked at his state.

After he heard no response, he dropped his hands and looked into your soulless eyes. Raising his brows, it was as if his irises twitched to see your saddened look.

"What's wrong?" he asked, leaning forward. You gave no response but leaned forward, wrapping your arms around him, gripping around his torso.

Bakugo gasped lightly from your tight grip, suddenly feeling himself lose conscious as your soul sucked itself into his body. After a minute of hugging yourself, you jumped back into your original form, still hugging him as if it was life or death.

"Tell me." he whispered in your ear.

"Wouldn't it be nice to be able to hug you outside of this room?" His eyes widened to your words, him tightening his grip around you. "Wouldn't be nice to finally kiss you again? Wouldn't it be nice if I was able to leave?" Bakugo pulled himself away, grasping your shoulders. His face changed into one of determination, his brows angled down as his crimson orbs flashed hope towards you.

"You are going to leave this place." Suddenly, a grin grew and his eyes softened, something you loved to see. "In fact, tomorrow is your last day."

Hearing this made your (e/c) orbs glow, twinkling in the lights dawning on you. Your lips lifted in joy. Leaping forward, you hugged him once again, feeling his arms wrap around you once more. His hands were tough ones with calluses, but they were so gentle and loving. Taking one last inhale of his scent, it was time for him to go.

"Tomorrow," he paused at the door, looking back towards you, "I'll be walking you out of these doors."

The last thing you saw before he shut the door was his smile. It was beaming unlike any other time you've seen it. His white teeth peered through his lips, shutting his eyes as his smile was too great. This warmed your heart, almost wanting to walk out that door and kissing him once again.

Because you were making great progress, the other personalities never appeared again, it being approximately one and a half months of being in this room. What disappointed you was the realization of the future.

'This is going to be an endless cycle. I'll possess and then there is too much on my mind, causing them to quarantine me in this room, doing the same process over and over again. Unless I find a way to change that, this is something I'll have to look forward to.'

Bakugo continued to look through the two-way mirror, him presenting a subtle and calm face as you snuggled under the covers to sleep once more.

"She is perfectly normal, but tonight is the decider. As before, she has had some personality attacks during the night." Aizawa mentioned, making Kirishima nod.

"Never thought I'd see that look on you before." Kirishima spoke, standing beside Bakugo, looking towards your position. Bakugo continued with the soft face, but then realized what his friend said, making his brows angle down.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Bakugo shouted, looking towards Kirishima who smirked, keeping his eyes on you as he leaned against the wall.

"Wow, Bakugo can really change." Aizawa chuckled lightly as he marched towards the door.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted, Aizawa exiting the room, inviting All Might to look after you for the night.

"It's true, Bakubro. She's changed you." Kirishima crossed his arms, watching Bakugo as he leaned his back against the wall besides Kirishima. The blonde sighed as he lifted his left foot, pushing it against the wall. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, watching your sleeping self once again.

"It's whatever," the boy grumbled, causing Kirishima to chuckle. Bakugo gritted his teeth, but kept his calm.

"It's whatever?! You're in love with her, and that's crazy enough for Bakugo." Kirishima exclaimed. Bakugo angled his brows as his angered eyes showed themselves. Bakugo spun his head, glaring at Kirishima.

"YOU'RE SAYING I CAN'T LOVE SOMEONE?!" Bakugo blurted as All Might lightly grinned to the two interact.

'Thanks to her, Bakugo has found something else to fight for.' All Might thought, looking back towards the monitors.

"So, what you're saying is that you do love her?" Kirishima questioned, causing the blonde to drop his angered face. Bakugo widened his eyes, his lips parting from shock. "Is that a yes?"

"Shut up." Bakugo darted his eyes back towards you, crossing his arms.

"Ok, lover boy." Kirishima lightly laughed, but it didn't trigger Bakugo. Instead, the blonde focused on you. He focused on your resting state, waiting every second for you to finally walk out of that room.